The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
12 million for Kjaer.

-Zamparini
I guess Kjaer is the new trend, everyone wants him nowadays just like zapata was the most wanted defender 2-3 years ago (god knows if he still exist). Every now and then a new "young" defender in serie A comes by and he's hailed as the next big thing :claire:

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
I guess Kjaer is the new trend, everyone wants him nowadays just like zapata was the most wanted defender 2-3 years ago (god knows if he still exist). Every now and then a new "young" defender in serie A comes by and he's hailed as the next big thing :claire:
:agree: anyone remembers Santacroce ?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Zapata is a good young player, but he is having a lot of injury problems, that's why the sudden decline in interest.

:agree: anyone remembers Santacroce ?
same as above, the Crotch is a very gifted CB, but injuries, injuries...

I would be quite pleased to see any of Kjaer, Santacroce, Zapata and Bocchetti join Juve in the near future

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Zapata is a good young player, but he is having a lot of injury problems, that's why the sudden decline in interest.

I would be quite pleased to see any of Kjaer, Santacroce, Zapata and Bocchetti join Juve in the near future
In January preferably...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I've only seen Bari play once this season, the game when they drew with Sampdoria (Baretto :sergio:)

but a lot of members here really like him, so sure!

ajit

Dec 19, 2005

I thought Zapata left his injuries last season.Looks like he played 7 games out of a possible 12 this season and Santacroce is not getting first team football when Campagnaro, Cannavaro etc ahead of him.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'd choose Bocchetti on the basis that he's impressed me much more than Santacroce, is injured much, much less often than Zapata and tbf I have only watched a few Palermo games in the last 2 years so I can't really tell if I think Kjaer would be right to partner Chiellini. I think Bocchetti would be a great choice due to his speed and anticipational play, I think it would be wise to get him this summer as I think he will get himself onto the bench for the WC

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'd choose Bocchetti on the basis that he's impressed me much more than Santacroce, is injured much, much less often than Zapata and tbf I have only watched a few Palermo games in the last 2 years so I can't really tell if I think Kjaer would be right to partner Chiellini. I think Bocchetti would be a great choice due to his speed and anticipational play, I think it would be wise to get him this summer as I think he will get himself onto the bench for the WC
:agree: he has the aura of a leader around him, really like Bocchi

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You know what defenders I like best, not behemoths like boulharouz, vidic or even chiellini(I love him though) I think the best defenders are the ones who spend a lot of their time pointing to where others should be, but at the same time aren't afraid to put in a very neatly timed sliding tackle when it necassary.
So that's what I hold as the most important attributes in a leading cb, anticipation and positional sense. If you put canna in his prime next to the chiellini of today, that would be most certainly the best balanced back 2 in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)