The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree with Foggia as a good alternative :tup:

He is extremely underrated by alot of you guys (same guys who overrate and insanely average Maxi), been the same routine every time he is mentionned (by me :D).

If we cant get a real top long term alternative (or my dream choice, real young and promising one like Hazard), then Foggia would be a decent and affordable option. He isnt old, is rather good, would accept rotation role (he does in frigging Lazio), can play various different positions and fills in well all over. Defenitely nice option for me, even if we can do better, he is still a good player, and not just an average squad player like our team is somewhat filled with.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,224
    I agree with Foggia as a good alternative :tup:

He is extremely underrated by alot of you guys (same guys who overrate and insanely average Maxi), been the same routine every time he is mentionned (by me :D).

If we cant get a top alternative (or real young and promising one like Hazard and some others), then Foggia would be a decent and affordable option. He isnt old, is rather good, would accept rotation role (he does in frigging Lazio), can play various different positions and fills in well all over. Defenitely nice option for me, even if we can do better, he is still a good player, and not just an average squad player like our team is somewhat filled with.
    I'd take a freebie in Maxi over him any day.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,227
    WATCH MAXI por favor, he plays like crap. Scores a handful here or there, but does fuck all. Foggia has more quality for sure, despite being bit erratic, is rather skillfull.
    Not a big fan of Foggia and wouldn't pay 10m for him if I can get the other for free but f*ck em' both, Hazard is the guy we should invest in.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Not that big a fan of Foggia myself. He's a fancy player and a luxury imo. Skillful player no doubt and can be a really good player on his day, but is really inconsistent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Defenitely Hazard Mark, but if we need a decent squad alternativr, Foggia would be quite good.

Not that big a fan of Foggia myself. He's a fancy player and a luxury imo. Skillful player no doubt and can be a really good player on his day, but is really inconsistent.
    Thats why I said squad player. And he has gotten more consistent when given a bigger role in Lazio. Bit moody, but rather skillfull and useful one. Would be better in a more organised team then Lazio.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Having Camo that's absent a lot and Foggia to replace him makes our right side not so strong.

If we're buying anyone it should be a better player for sure.

Foggia is an average player in my book. He might be a good addition if we had some 28yo fit player on that position. So no thanks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He is not an average player at all, there are tons of average players, or spefically wingers in Serie A alone, to calm him such is selling him real short, and you would have to come with a whole new definition of average for the your every day schmuck in Serie A if Foggia is supposed to as average as they come.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    but we didn't ask for your opinion Dusan!!!!!! :stuckup:

:p :dule:
    :D

He is not an average player at all, there are tons of average players, or spefically wingers in Serie A alone, to calm him such is selling him real short, and you would have to come with a whole new definition of average for the your every day schmuck in Serie A if Foggia is supposed to as average as they come.
    Bad -
    Poor - Guberti and co.
    Average - Grosso at his best, Foggia, Quagliarella and co.
    Good -
    Great -

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)