The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But Stephan is right, VDV is very injury prone.

It was intened as one ;)

it suprised me to see that he left for as little as 15m :shocked:
I follow Dutch players like chewing gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe.
IMO they are by far the most advanced nation in their style of playing football.
Actually, he left for less then that if what I read back then was true, like 8m euros with the option of becoming 12-13m or so based various conditions.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred how is Bastos doing at Lyon?
He has adapted and fit in immediately at Lyon. Been really good this season, but was disrupted by injuries. He's being played mostly on the right hand side of a 3 man front line, and has done really well to adapt to his new position.

But the player everybody should really look out for is, young striker Yanis Tafer. He has been very impressive whenever Puel has given him a chance this season. Been a match changer when introduced at the end of games.

Especially the Toulouse game when he completely changed the game in Lyon's favor by scoring a goal and assisting the other:tup:

Yes he did play as support behind Olic but I never considered him much of a forward, I though he played more of a free role between striker and midfield.

Why does everybody ask you about Ligue 1 teams and players? Do you watch every Ligue 1 match religiously?

Haha, of course i don't watch every match religiously. But i do follow the Ligue. I'm a big fan of French football and the French NT.

Plus, most of the time people ask me about well known players in the Ligue(granted not so much outside the Ligue). Asking me about Pjanic or about Bastos is like someone asking you(A Serie A fan) about Cassano or Jovetic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Haha, of course i don't watch every match religiously. But i do follow the Ligue. I'm a big fan of French football and the French NT.

Plus, most of the time people ask me about well known players in the Ligue(granted not so much outside the Ligue). Asking me about Pjanic or about Bastos is like someone asking you(A Serie A fan) about Cassano or Jovetic.
Haha, ok I don't know anything about Ligue 1, the only french teams I see play are in the europa league and CL

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would you like to clarify exactly what you mean by that before I start arguing about it?
Ya, I was curious by that comment as well.:shifty:
I'd like to order David Villa please, with a little David Silva on the side.
I'd like an order of todays special. A Schudetto with diced CL winner on the side with an injury free roster for desert. For a beverage I will take a nice cool glass of shut the hell up peasant....with a lemon.
That would be A+ Mercato and my 4,000th post
Congrats on you posts dude.

Jul 15, 2006
But the player everybody should really look out for is, young striker Yanis Tafer. He has been very impressive whenever Puel has given him a chance this season. Been a match changer when introduced at the end of games.

Especially the Toulouse game when he completely changed the game in Lyon's favor by scoring a goal and assisting the other:tup:
*Forsees Aulas making yet another huge profit*

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'd like an order of todays special. A Schudetto with diced CL winner on the side with an injury free roster for desert. For a beverage I will take a nice cool glass of shut the hell up peasant....with a lemon.

Congrats on you posts dude.
And I would like that drink served in a Coppa Italia as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)