The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need one CB Canna is good but he seems to me that he barely plays 90 min he always looks exhausted when he runs (Kjaer!)
Zebina isn`t as bad as you mention but ofcourse there are better right backs out there (RB?)
as for the left back you can say whatever you want but I`m not pleased with Grosso (Criscito?)

if we stay with that tactic we have Sissoko and Melo behind Gio Diego Camo
If we buy someone for that attacking midfielder position lets say (Cassano Jovetic Zarate even Rossi) it would be on one of Camo Diego or Giovinco expense or.... we could get Camo to partner Sissoko and then Melo is a sub (altough Melo is far better defensively than Camo...) and last but not least you all forgot DP is injured so he should be considered too...
so what should we do with our midfield?

as for our attack we have Amauri too heavy, Trez invisible, DP not a pure striker, and Iaquinta great player untill he shoots! we need a good finisher we are linked with L.Fabiano,Dzeko,and I think I heard something about Gignac
Sissoko Melo:Giovinco Diego Camo or Sissoko Melo: DP Diego Camo or Sissoko Melo: Gio Diego DP or Sissoko Camo: Gio Diego DP
what do you think?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Indeed. He is a Thanksgiving Turkey :p

Seriously though, we do need to start touting potential replacements for Trez, Del Piero, Canna, and Camo ASAP! As for The fullback positions, we need upgrades. After watching Zebina limp off (yet again), I am beginning to have serious doubts about his ability to show up for consecutive fixtures, let alone play an entire season :sergio:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It depends on what kind of formation we'll play next season.. but if 4-2-3-1 no way Dzeko is comming unless Trez leaves and we sell one of Amauri / Iaquinta.

A AMF / SS player like Jovetic, Cassano or David Silva would be a better option.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
An Uninjured Zebina > Danni Alves
I can't believe no one replied to this yet :shifty:

We are in trouble if you think about it. We need a new striker and right back. AND we need to look to replace our aged players like Cannavaro, Del Piero, Camoranesi and Trez...man this is gonna be expensive:money:

And considering the shoes that need to be filled in the aging players, no Poulsens or Grygeras will suffice. You can't replace Del Piero with a brian ching. Money is going to need to be spent WELL to replace these guys. Forza Secco

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, some crazies out there:D

I wonder how much its going to cost to adequately replace Canna, DP, Trez, and Camo and still buy a RB...and possibly an MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)