The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Marceℓℓo;2173627 said:
Bocchetti,Motta,Criscito,Cassano

ItalJuve:weee:

I'd prefer Bocchetti over Kjaer,I wouldn't complain if we got Kjaer instead though.Ranocchia would be another valid alternative,maybe even more than that.He's greatness.

Motta seems to have a place on the bench for Roma since Ranieri took over,possible exchange with Molinaro?Seems like a joke,it is a realistic possibility though.

We could easily get Criscito back if we want to.

Cassano?Would be quite expensive but is worth it.
:agree: If we buy Cassano before Samp resign his contract his release clause is only 20mill and he is quite a bargain at that price, as for the Motta - Molinaro swap? Secco would have to be arrested for Robbery. I prefer Kjaer over Bocchetti but either would great, Ranocchia is on great form and would likely come at a low price but is still unproven. Criscito is greatness! Would love to have him back, so we can sell Jew and use Grosso as a backup, DC can stay and play in midfield. Getting Kjaer, Motta and Criscito would give our defense some class

:lol:

he is clearly happier to be there rather than at Juve, so fuck him and let them buy him outright
Our board were the ones to turn their backs on him, holding it against him is just silly especially when a talented young LB who can also play at CB is within our grasp, IMO we should really throw down the $ on him he is worth it

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not sure Kjaer would go chasing the cash.

He could have got a move in the summer if he had wanted one, but made it clear he wanted at least another season at Palermo to aid his development.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not sure Kjaer would go chasing the cash.

He could have got a move in the summer if he had wanted one, but made it clear he wanted at least another season at Palermo to aid his development.
:agree:
I don't think so, just seems odd.

Will be interesting to see how the younger center backs of the league turn out before next summer, quite liking a few so far.
Yeah, it would be nice if we could get one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan are selling Huntelaar in January?
That is a stupid move by Milan its not like he is the problem, if he got anywhere near half decent service from his teammates he would score. Milan don't need a new Goal poacher, or well the probably do but what they really need is more creativity and somebody to create chances.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
That is a stupid move by Milan its not like he is the problem, if he got anywhere near half decent service from his teammates he would score. Milan don't need a new Goal poacher, or well the probably do but what they really need is more creativity and somebody to create chances.
why do you care about Milan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)