The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Rafinha would cost around 10mln, right? I think he is the better player right now and would chose him over Motta.

I don't know anything about Beck though..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
get motta or rafinha in january
kjaer or another quality young cb and maybe criscito in the summer plus a striker
our midfield don't need to be fixed next summer i think. we have young and quality players in midfield.
we need a rb and a young cb next to chiellini thats for sure. grygera/zebina just are not good enough and canna won't get younger so we really need a rb and cb.
about criscito i'm not so sure haven't seen him this season but grosso looks also a bit shaky and isn't the youngest either.
as for the strikers dp must play but next to him its going to be difficult.
we thought we have one of the best striking force but they look more like kittycat right now. iq is not a finisher he is a hard worker .
amauri.....man i love him but dude u haven't scored for 7 month...and trez may leave

so a rb would cost us around 10mil
kjaer or someone could cost us 15 mil (because of zamperini)
criscito 8 mil
a quality striker around 25 mil
thats around 60 mil.... a bit much so wee need to sell trez 8 mil maybe poulsen grygera and some youngsters we can get around 25 mil

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why can`t we just buy Kjaer and play 3-4-1-2

--------------DP-------Trez--------------
------------------Diego-------------------
Giovinco--------------------Camoranesi
-----------Sissoko--Melo-----------------
------Chiellini---Canna---Kjaer---------
-----------------Buffon-------------------

seems great to mee more control in midfield Sissoko and Melo both help the defence Marchisio is our super sub for the midfield Gio realizing his potential on the left flank just like he did against Chelsea Camo returning to his natural right wing where he plays better Diego can perform better as we would have more possession and help from the midfield our defence is even better than before with 3 great defenders Chiellini Canna Kjaer

unfortunately Ferrara won`t think about it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I do play this formation on PES and also FM but if the players take responsibility in covering especially the DMs I think it could work
I wouldn`t mind 3-4-1-2 with 2 wingbacks eigther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)