The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Curr, I love how ur always there to burst my bubble :p

My thoughts are this. Ciro developed him and helped get him where he is now. Ranieri had no faith and shipped him out. I can see him wanting to play for ciro again now that ranieri is out of the picture.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Rossi or Cassano would be the end of Giovinco for sure.

not that I mind considering the quality of both.

I do think the search for right back is the most important mission for next summer.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Rossi or Cassano would be the end of Giovinco for sure.

not that I mind considering the quality of both.

I do think the search for right back is the most important mission for next summer.
Right but if we made huge changes to our flanks with reliable options a 4-2-2-2 formation would accommodate Giovinco very nicely.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You mean perform better than Cassano?
No if he makes a drastic improvement on his game.Essentially we dont really need Cassano but its obvious that Giovinco has talent.We have to stop this instant gratification solution at some point.

Should we ship off Marchisio if we got Fabregas?(I know it wont happen.)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
sadly i agree with lion, but i do mind
well the thing is why go for Cassano or Rossi when we have Giovinco?

This is it for Giovinco. He has to perform well in any chance he gets otherwise he'll be always second choice behind Diego and the supporting striker

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Right but if we made huge changes to our flanks with reliable options a 4-2-2-2 formation would accommodate Giovinco very nicely.
yeah, but which top team uses the 4-2-2-2 successfully? imo in order for it to be really good you need both your fullbacks to be absolute quality both defensively and offensively. this is something that we currently lack. Not to mention your CMs have to be quality and in harmony (Melo and Sissoko are quality it remains to be seen if they can function next to each other though)

we should ship out Tiago in that case, but Fabregas is 5 times the player Marchisio is. So I would not mind the selling of Marchisio in that case

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
No if he makes a drastic improvement on his game.Essentially we dont really need Cassano but its obvious that Giovinco has talent.We have to stop this instant gratification solution at some point.
It comes down to which would be better for us, Cassano or Giovinco. If Gio improves sufficiently to make us think he's better for our team than Cassano, then obviously keep Gio.

No. I'd ship off Tiago and Poulsen. Keep Marchisio, Fabregas, Melo, Sissoko.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Obviously I don't know for sure. I just think it's very unlikely. If he wanted to come back to Juve he would have done it last summer.
I don't think so. Like Milan did with Gourcuff, Genoa has an option to buy half of him with exact price that we can't reject the offer. And if Criscito aim for World CUpt with Azzuri, it safer for him to play for Genoa and get first team. Also he is not guarantee a success with new play system under new coach in Juve.

But next year it will different, Genoa and us need to resolve the half ownership problem and there a chance he will come back to us.

Dec 26, 2004
I don't think so. Like Milan did with Gourcuff, Genoa has an option to buy half of him with exact price that we can't reject the offer. And if Criscito aim for World CUpt with Azzuri, it safer for him to play for Genoa and get first team. Also he is not guarantee a success with new play system under new coach in Juve.

But next year it will different, Genoa and us need to resolve the half ownership problem and there a chance he will come back to us.
Still, fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)