The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
The mans got a rapidly growing reputation as a great utility player, IMO cm is the best place for him to showcase all these abilities.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
We should look for Zapata

Zapata set for greatness

The agent of Udinese stopper Cristian Zapata expects his client to be targeted by a number of big clubs in the future.

The Colombian is now getting back to his very best after some lengthy injury problems and is again being associated with a move.

Although his representative has denied reports that Jose Mourinho would like Zapata at Inter, he believes the 23-year-old will be a wanted man.

“I’m not surprised that some teams could think of him when it comes to strengthening their defence,” Massimo Italia noted.

“Cristian has been playing in Serie A for five years now and people in the game know all about his quality.

“Mourinho’s interest? No, I don’t know anything about that. However, it is clear that any interest from big clubs is very pleasing.”

And should a side come in with an offer in the New Year, Italia concedes that a switch could occur.

“January is the month for transfers,” he continued. “As always, anything can happen.”

football-italia.net

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juve open Rossi door

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has indicated that his club will make a bid to sign Giuseppe Rossi in the summer of 2010.

The Turin giants are expected to refresh their attacking options at the end of the season with Alex Del Piero being a year older and David Trezeguet on his way out of the club.

Juventus were already associated with the Villarreal ace after his exploits for the Azzurri at the Confederations Cup and Cobolli Gigli has got the rumour mill in motion yet again.

“Giuseppe Rossi could be of Juventus quality, however, let me just enjoy our latest summer signings first,” he noted.

The Turin giants have invested heavily over the last few months in a bid to make a serious charge for the Scudetto.

Having finished second behind Inter last term, the Turin outfit spent over £20m each on Diego from Werder Bremen and Fiorentina’s Felipe Melo.

They also netted Fabio Cannavaro on a Bosman from Real Madrid and completed the transfer day capture of Lyon’s Fabio Grosso.

Rossi is said to be keen on a return to the peninsula, after a successful loan spell at Parma, and would have no objection to a Juve switch.

Juventus are also understood to be monitoring the form and availability of a number of other attackers.

Brazilian international Luis Fabiano has been associated this week and he joins a list which includes Palermo’s Edinson Cavani, Ezequiel Lavezzi of Napoli and Bordeaux’s Fernando Cavenaghi.

The latter, who will appear against Juventus in the Champions League, was followed by the Italians while he was still in Argentina with River Plate before he tried his luck at Spartak Moscow.

http://www.football-italia.net/sep10i.html

I told you Dusan,we might see the traitor playing for us next season.:D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If he keeps his cool & he would make our strike force unstoppable.
He sure would, and with this team he'd be the best player in Europe. It's a risk, maybe, I guess our staff can know more about it when they speak to him but I grant a lot more of quality to this squad with Antonio because there's simply no players that can be as good as him.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He sure would, and with this team he'd be the best player in Europe. It's a risk, maybe, I guess our staff can know more about it when they speak to him but I grant a lot more of quality to this squad with Antonio because there's simply no players that can be as good as him.
Well with Ferrara in charge i dont really see an issue with Cassano coming in,Ranieri would have been bullied a lot.Im pretty sure he would get that Azzurri call up if he joined us though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well with Ferrara in charge i dont really see an issue with Cassano coming in,Ranieri would have been bullied a lot.Im pretty sure he would get that Azzurri call up if he joined us though.
Yeah, probably. It can still change his career.

But it's simply amazing how he plays in Sampdoria. I really, really wish I could see now

Cassano Diego

Amauri​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)