The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lazio is not a team that is an a position to negotiate financially. We can butt fuck the fascists if we need to and get Zarate for a reasonable some.
We could raise land taxes on the peasants of Rome and heavily tariff their potato and wheat crops (their main source of income) and lastly reinstate ius primae noctis:shifty:

That should be enough to bring Zarate:snoop:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I would rather see that we don't get any replacement and instead go for a WC RB. And I really want to see Giovinco and Diego playing next to each other in a 4-3-2-1 formation, that has the potential to be fuckin great.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Or dare I say a 4 2 3 1 with Gio-Diego-Diego Buonanotte :D

Just saying.....thinking about for a while, toss it back if you don't like it.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
I would rather see that we don't get any replacement and instead go for a WC RB. And I really want to see Giovinco and Diego playing next to each other in a 4-3-2-1 formation, that has the potential to be fuckin great.
The same has beed said by Milanisti when Ronaldinho was joining Milan. They've had wet dreams imagining his partnership with Kaka. As we could see, it didn't work at all, they stepped into each others way and bear in mind that both of them were respectively better and more experienced players than Giovinco and Diego. And you even want to put Camoranesi there or at least wanted to for a long time. I'm not saying it wouldn't work for sure but you seem to be overenthusiasic without any basis.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sure, a couple of less important ones and then judge how it's working. (Cronios)I wouldn't expect miracles, though. (/Cronios)
(/Cronios) We can blame Gio's failures because we overpaid for Melo (/Cronios)

:seven:

Seriously, some lower level league games would be nice, besides that is the best time to rest our "older" strikers aka DP/Trez

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You would all probably going to object this but I hope we could somehow land Balotelli I think he is going to be one of the best strikers maybe even the best if he gets enough playing time
my dream consist Fabregas Aguero and Balotelli (mid and attack) but all not likely

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The same has beed said by Milanisti when Ronaldinho was joining Milan. They've had wet dreams imagining his partnership with Kaka. As we could see, it didn't work at all, they stepped into each others way and bear in mind that both of them were respectively better and more experienced players than Giovinco and Diego. And you even want to put Camoranesi there or at least wanted to for a long time. I'm not saying it wouldn't work for sure but you seem to be overenthusiasic without any basis.
Kaka and Dinho are two great players but both of them where not at the same stage in their careers as as Giovinco and Diego are at the moment. I'm not saying Dievinco is a guaranteed success but it has the potential to be great and definitely worth the try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)