The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,181
    I signed G.Rossi, put him on my youth team and fined him every two weeks for poor performance:snoop:

Kjaer is going to be free next year!?!? :dazed:

Cannavaro was a Real reject....and an Inter reject too :eek:

So Pandev for free, Augero will literally take our entire budget, Cassano for 15m, Marquez for free but what age? I hope Ariaudo comes back unscathed and strong by his exile.
    only Marquez is free, Kjaer has a 15m € release clause I think.
    Ariaudo is still with us.

How much would Srna go for?

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    We are going to need at least 4 players I am assuming next summer: replacements for DP and Trez, a new CB possibly to replace Canna and a RB.

Pandev maybe for free that would give us cash to blow on the other 3 players. Either way, it is going to be tough to find and afford adequate replacements to fit the shoes they will be replacing.

Possibilities:
    Pandev, Kjaer, G.Rossi, Dzeko, Augero, not sure about a RB....but we need to take into consideration A) How much we will be able to spend next year, and B) Who will be good enough to fill the gaps left by the players they will be replacing.
    Agree, but i don't think we need 4 players. I don't think we will buy 2 forward in one season. About CB and RB, it depend on how Caceres play for us this season and at what position he excel. If he play good as CB might be we'll go for Rafinha (he's free too, right?), but if he good at RB we need CB (Marquez, etc). and also if he play bad then we need to look for CB and RB. For striker, i like Cassano but there's possibility we go for Pandev if the budget don't enough. and we also need money to buy half ownership for Criscito and Caceres

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Hopefully we can get some relative unknowns like all the other teams seem to be able to.

I cite Melo as a example, imagine if we had gotten him for 5m or Diego for that matter, good scouting is what could make next summers transfers amazing, not wads of cash.

P.S. lets buy Sakho

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)