The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Now Trez is leaving let the rumors begin of who will replace him, if we are going to be tight asses there is Pandev or if we are willing to spend some cash could Aguero be Secco's gift for next season

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Now Trez is leaving let the rumors begin of who will replace him, if we are going to be tight asses there is Pandev or if we are willing to spend some cash could Aguero be Secco's gift for next season
For me Benzema would have been the perfect choice but im sure that Guiseppe Rossi or Cassano will be his replacement.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,094
    Aguero could happen if we buy him with 2-3 freebies and treat his agent like a king. It's not impossible but unlikely. Secco has improved so...:p

The freebies still available are: Pandev, Chamakh and Kuranyi.

Pandev knows the Italian league but he's not really a center forward but we don't necessarily need a player of that type. Chamakh is good but I'd like it if he'd score more. He misses some easy ones. Kuranyi, I'll pass.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I'm sure that we will sign Pandev, he will be free and we were interested in him before, plus I'm sure that we are not in search for Trez type of player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)