The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
If this is true, Wow 5 million for a guy that should go for around 15 million in today's market. lotito is such an punk, he wouldn't let him leave for triple that amount to an italian team

Eirik

Feb 14, 2007
what about drenthe, guys?

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...or/Drenthe.htm

a young footballer currently in real madrid, with the ability to play both lb and lw. if we cant get grosso, why dont try and loan this guy for the season? I doupt he would join us permanently, but he would be a nice asset to our team if the grosso-deal falls through.

what do you guys think? agree? disagree?

and dont mind the thread I started, just a slip from my end.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Judging by their friendly games it looks like Pellegrini actually rates Drenthe, by the looks of it, Drenthe will be Real's first choice LB.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That is too bad because with their little revolution this summer it wouldn't be bad if we got him. That is one speedy mofo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marcelo has been injured, so thats why he played alot, but yeah, Pellegrini likes offensive fullbacks who makes overlapping runs, was big part of his system in Villareal, so yeah given Drenthe a chance and he has done reasonably well.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marcelo has been injured, so thats why he played alot, but yeah, Pellegrini likes offensive fullbacks who makes overlapping runs, was big part of his system in Villareal, so yeah given Drenthe a chance and he has done reasonably well.
Either way he will be getting much more chances in the team this time.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I rather we keep Molinaro than getting Drenthe. Never seen such a clumsy, terrible choker when pressured, in the history of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)