The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I do like Tiago because he is a better passer than Marchisio, and Tiago don't have to grind it out and be a destoryer in the new formation. While Marchisio comes across as the better destroyer.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Based on the few friendly games i saw Juve play, i think its going to be a 4-3-1-2 not a 4-3-2-1.

Oh and i believe Marchisio should start over Tiago. He too would do well in a 3 man midfield.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Tiago is looking good for Ferrara, then there is no reason why he shouldn't play.

Just because Marchisio is Italian and looked better last season, it doesn't mean jack squat. Play the better players who are in form, no matter what happened in the past.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
With Ferrara in charge there will be a lot of rotation in the squad I believe. That said, neither Marchisio nor Tiago would have been in starting eleven if I were to choose it, providing every midfielder is ready to play. Although Tiago showed a very good form during this preseason and may be an efficient sub to Camoranesi.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Tiago is looking good for Ferrara, then there is no reason why he shouldn't play.
In case you guys haven't noticed, i didn't say a bad word about Tiago ever since Ferrara took over. :D

I mean, Tiago was awful, bloodless ballerina, and he deserved every piece of criticism.
But i am well aware that in a 3 men midfield he can do much better than in 4-4-2 (even the summer friendlies show this) and i'm willing to forget his past performances and start from 0 with him. Ferrara trusts him and i trust Ferrara.
If Tiago plays well, i will defend him against undeserved criticism. But if he keeps playing the way he did in the last season, then i'll again start with the ballerina and Tiaga shit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)