The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Nazis killed jews with gas chambers now can we end this disgusting remark

As for the 3-4-1-2 formation suggested by one member
Where is Sissoko?!
We all know what happened in the past and how cruel and inhumane the whole incident. We just didn't want to remention it. Just chillax.

It's going to be I believe

Diego

Tiago Melo Sissoko

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why do people keep placing Tiago in their starting line-ups? Based on his performances last season, and even though there is a marked improvement as regards the way he has played in pre-season, he should definitely be behind Marchisio and Camo in the pecking order, given that both Melo and Sissoko are sure/guaranteed starters when fit and available.

The pecking order in midfield should be as follows:

Melo
Sissoko
Marchisio and Camo (Can't really choose between them)
Tiago
Poulsen

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why do people keep placing Tiago in their starting line-ups? Based on his performances last season, and even though there is a marked improvement as regards the way he has played in pre-season, he should definitely be behind Marchisio and Camo in the pecking order, given that both Melo and Sissoko are sure/guaranteed starters when fit and available.
Yeah, but you're forgetting Tiago has proven he is good in the 3-man midfield. If he does well in preseason training, there is no reason why Ferrara shouldn't select him.

The pecking order in midfield should be as follows:

Melo
Sissoko
Marchisio and Camo (Can't really choose between them)
Tiago
Poulsen
What do you mean by pecking order? I don't think that makes any sense. Different players can be fielded at different positions, and what they have done at the club in years past means nothing when it comes to current form.

For instance, you can't choose between Marchisio and Camo but they have different characteristics. There is no pecking order because past success does not mean future success and it depends upon what sort of player you want in each slot.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
imo we are going to sign a support striker next summer but it aint gonna be aguero.aguero is a dream and he'll end up in chelsea-man und-real madrid or barca.options like rossi/cassano/pandev have more chances for juve.lets wait and see

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What do you mean by pecking order? I don't think that makes any sense. Different players can be fielded at different positions, and what they have done at the club in years past means nothing when it comes to current form.

For instance, you can't choose between Marchisio and Camo but they have different characteristics. There is no pecking order because past success does not mean future success and it depends upon what sort of player you want in each slot.
Allow me to clarify my point. I am very wel aware that the midfielders at our disposal all possess different charecteristics, but by pecking order I am implying that when Ferrara chooses his formation it should be based or should revolve around a starting trio of Sissoko, Melo, and Camo/Marchisio. Hence this would entail a pecking order whereby Camo and Marchisio are ahead of both Tiago and Poulsen in the selection stakes. However, I am under no illusion that the reality is somewhat different, particularly given the current injury worries surrounding both Sissoko and Camo.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Juve shouldnt rely on Sissoko.. The three central midfielders will be primarily made up of Camo, Melo and Tiago, with Marchisio stepping every now and then.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Allow me to clarify my point. I am very wel aware that the midfielders at our disposal all possess different charecteristics, but by pecking order I am implying that when Ferrara chooses his formation it should be based or should revolve around a starting trio of Sissoko, Melo, and Camo/Marchisio. Hence this would entail a pecking order whereby Camo and Marchisio are ahead of both Tiago and Poulsen in the selection stakes. However, I am under no illusion that the reality is somewhat different, particularly given the current injury worries surrounding both Sissoko and Camo.
And you tell me you are not Akhmedios? You need to convince me more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)