The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am sure they are not satisfied, above all Ferrara but I don't think there are decent fullbacks available at reasonable prices.
the thing ist there will never be decent fullbacks available at decent prices because there is a shortage of quality defenders in general. Which means you either have to overpay or hope to find a fullback that is still young and under the radar. Since we are not so good at the 2nd option we have no choice but to overpay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
the thing ist there will never be decent fullbacks available at decent prices because there is a shortage of quality defenders in general. Which means you either have to overpay or hope to find a fullback that is still young and under the radar. Since we are not so good at the 2nd option we have no choice but to overpay.
Then maybe we should use another formation

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini
Salihamidzic Melo Marchisio De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero (C)​

For example.

I usually don't like 3-man defence formations but necessity might oblige it.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I dont think Ciro considers Grygera as a first choice and we're yet to see on the left side as DC is still injured.

I wouldn't mind brazzo and zebina rotating with grygera there to pick up the slack as he would do well in games where we need a pure defensive RB ( he manages to fuck that up sometimes as well ) but he would do well if we have DC on the other side. That will also give DC more freedom.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Then maybe we should use another formation

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini
Salihamidzic Melo Marchisio De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero (C)​

For example.

I usually don't like 3-man defence formations but necessity might oblige it.
as a top team, you'll need exceptional defenders for this to work. If we had Scirea, Baresi and Beckenbauer as defenders then maybe, but our current defenders are all average. Maybe if Cannavaro was 3 years younger....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nazis killed jews with gas chambers now can we end this disgusting remark

As for the 3-4-1-2 formation suggested by one member
Where is Sissoko?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)