The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, a handfull of times per year against some African pub sides. I'm convinced, bring him.
Hey, I was just answering the question.

But Eboue was very good at fullback in Arsenal's CL campaign in 2006. I really doubt that suddenly, in his mid-20's, he lost all his ability as a right-back. Under the right environment, I'm pretty sure he can regain that form.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
oh well, sell Grygera and buy Stankevicius. He is reasonable priced and one thing is sure - it is more likely to see Chimenti playing RB than Stankevicius and therefore you guys won't be nervous about Grygera ;)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Hey, I was just answering the question.

But Eboue was very good at fullback in Arsenal's CL campaign in 2006. I really doubt that suddenly, in his mid-20's, he lost all his ability as a right-back. Under the right environment, I'm pretty sure he can regain that form.
Thats true in every part. :tup:
i can't think of RB who is available at reasonable price better than eboue,and rafinha
:agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, he is better. No, it's not.

If we're going to bring someone who has a character like Eboue seems to into the squad he needs to be something special to make up for it.

It's no coincidence that Wenger is breaking up his clique with Adebayor and Song.
Eboue wouldn't have a "clique" at Juventus.

Some people may tend to overrate Eboue as a player, but others are overrating the problems he causes.

Anyway, I think we shouldn't look for a tiny upgrade but rather a significant one.
Good luck with that in this market. Perhaps should have paid 20M Euros for good old Glen Johnson.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Eboue wouldn't have a "clique" at Juventus.

Some people may tend to overrate Eboue as a player, but others are overrating the problems he causes.
But what I'm saying is he doesn't have the talent to justify taking the risk of signing a player that could potentially upset the atmosphere in the squad.

Good luck with that in this market. Perhaps should have paid 20M Euros for good old Glen Johnson.
He's over priced because he's English and the 3+7 rule is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)