The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,444
    The priority is a LB. DC could even be moved at mid like he did with the U-21 before he got injured. Played well in that position.

If Poulsen manages to agree on a move then we need another mid. I would go for a young U-21 player mentioned earlier.

Trez is staying so we don't need another striker. Maybe next year. I'd like to see Marilungo's progression this year. If he does well then his value will sky rocket so an option on him right now would be nice.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    I think we need a RB (although right now im glad to have zebina, he's doing very well) and a LB
    We need a LB but definitely not a RB as we already have Zebina, Grygera and new signing Caceres while Brazzo can also provide cover for this position too.
    While we only have the fast but dumb Molinaro and the injured D.C as LB and Grygera certainly proved he cant do anything but walk in that position while Brazzo did ok in the Madrid game.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    next year if we have a good budget.. I think we will because our economy seems good and next year our economy will be even better.

I hope we invest in a RB.. Srna is my favourite.

Then on a monster attacker .. Aguero ;)

Buffon

Srna Ariaudo/Cannavaro/Caceres Chiellini Criscito/ De Ceglie

Melo

Camo/Marchisio Sissoko

Diego

Aguero Amauri/Delpiero

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    The priority is a LB. DC could even be moved at mid like he did with the U-21 before he got injured. Played well in that position.

If Poulsen manages to agree on a move then we need another mid. I would go for a young U-21 player mentioned earlier.

Trez is staying so we don't need another striker. Maybe next year. I'd like to see Marilungo's progression this year. If he does well then his value will sky rocket so an option on him right now would be nice.
    Indeed. LB is the only area we need to strengthen. The problem is I don't know where Caceres will play, as a central defender or a fullback. I heard he can play as an RB, and some say he can play LB too. If he is good at both, then I would keep Grygera as a back up for Zebina, and in case he is injured there is Caceres. And I would get rid of Molinaro, buy a good one and keep De Ceglie as a back up.

The problem is the board kept saying we will not get an LB. Hard to predict!!

Aug 7, 2009
    Weak argument. Not every single professional footballer or basketball player that has ever graced the planet deserves to be playing the game. The fact that he is still playing doesn't mean he deserves to. Ever heard of lucky breaks? :shifty:
    i second that....

Birindelli, Baiocco, Paramatti, and a few more were never good enough to be footballers, and yet they were lucky enough to wear our jersey.
    birindelli was great... not as individual but as a team..
    i think our defence strenght is always in a team work... they are always magnificent.... and Birindelli, he played his role well..

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Weak argument. Not every single professional footballer or basketball player that has ever graced the planet deserves to be playing the game. The fact that he is still playing doesn't mean he deserves to. Ever heard of lucky breaks? :shifty:

Birindelli, Baiocco, Paramatti, and a few more were never good enough to be footballers, and yet they were lucky enough to wear our jersey.
    That's very unfair on Birindelli.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009

Oh hell no. I saw him play there and he wasn't good at all. Clumsy and he was just running around chasing opponents. He is a good LB and a 4-3-1-2 is going to be perfect for him cuz he is going to be able to go forward much more and use his crosses.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Indeed. LB is the only area we need to strengthen. The problem is I don't know where Caceres will play, as a central defender or a fullback. I heard he can play as an RB, and some say he can play LB too. If he is good at both, then I would keep Grygera as a back up for Zebina, and in case he is injured there is Caceres. And I would get rid of Molinaro, buy a good one and keep De Ceglie as a back up.

The problem is the board kept saying we will not get an LB. Hard to predict!!
    Caceres played the last game against Villareal as a RB and he had his moments..he really can tackle so if he can actually play as a LB im sure he'll provide more cover deffinsively than Molinaro and who knows maybe he'll improve offensively.
    birindelli was great... not as individual but as a team..
    i think our defence strenght is always in a team work... they are always magnificent.... and Birindelli, he played his role well..
    Couldnt agree more...at least Brindelli was able to cross! just watch the Barcelona game in the 2002/2003 season CL with that cross to Zalayeta that eventually was our ticket to the final.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Criscito could come back next season.. we still own 50% of him

And if we get him next season then I believe he will accept to come back.

Second thing, anyone remember Chiellini? when he played in fiorentina.. he almost cried when he heard Juventus bought him back. He reallly wanted to stay in florence..

Criscito is a good player I wouldent mind him in Juventus

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,458
    Oh hell no. I saw him play there and he wasn't good at all. Clumsy and he was just running around chasing opponents. He is a good LB and a 4-3-1-2 is going to be perfect for him cuz he is going to be able to go forward much more and use his crosses.
    played well defensively and covered a lot of space. He's better at LB for sure bur if we can get one much better than we should.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Criscito could come back next season.. we still own 50% of him

And if we get him next season then I believe he will accept to come back.

Second thing, anyone remember Chiellini? when he played in fiorentina.. he almost cried when he heard Juventus bought him back. He reallly wanted to stay in florence..

Criscito is a good player I wouldent mind him in Juventus
    He doesnt want to come back to Juve... how hard is that to understand?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)