The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Any LB is better than Molinaro, that damn taliban, ugly-nose mofo who blows our left side of defence wide open.

Elgerino

Feb 2, 2009
He is a player that has no footballistic brain. He can be good sometimes defensively, but that doesn't mean he's good; he's just one mediocre football player.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He is a player that has no footballistic brain. He can be good sometimes defensively, but that doesn't mean he's good; he's just one mediocre football player.
My thoughts exactly. he's more of a runner than a player so i say we make him the fitness trainer :tup:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i was watching the game between bordeaux and lens, and i was thinking that even bordeaux LB Trimolinas is better than molinaro, same can be said for every LB in the world

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Molinaro is not a footballer. He doesn't possess a skill set. Just because he runs and tackles doesn't make him a footballer. He does not possess a footballing brain, and that is painfully evident.

DC has the skills but lacks the consistency and defensive stability.

Where is Raj? Did you guys ban his inflammatory ass already?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i read somewhere that we are selling poulsen too, the idea is try to get gago on loan, sign rafinha (after we sell grygera to fener), and buy grosso if we end up loaning de ceglie.
if this work out it will be the best mercato ever:juventus:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i read somewhere that we are selling poulsen too, the idea is try to get gago on loan, sign rafinha (after we sell grygera to fener), and buy grosso if we end up loaning de ceglie.
if this work out it will be the best mercato ever:juventus:
I read your medical report, and it doesn't look great :crazy:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Molinaro is not a footballer. He doesn't possess a skill set. Just because he runs and tackles doesn't make him a footballer. He does not possess a footballing brain, and that is painfully evident.

DC has the skills but lacks the consistency and defensive stability.
That is why he is still playing football :andyandbarcelona:
I agree with the second part to an extent...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
icεmαή;2099804 said:
That is why he is still playing football :andyandbarcelona:
I agree with the second part to an extent...
Weak argument. Not every single professional footballer or basketball player that has ever graced the planet deserves to be playing the game. The fact that he is still playing doesn't mean he deserves to. Ever heard of lucky breaks? :shifty:

Birindelli, Baiocco, Paramatti, and a few more were never good enough to be footballers, and yet they were lucky enough to wear our jersey.

Dec 31, 2008
Weak argument. Not every single professional footballer or basketball player that has ever graced the planet deserves to be playing the game. The fact that he is still playing doesn't mean he deserves to. Ever heard of lucky breaks? :shifty:

Birindelli, Baiocco, Paramatti, and a few more were never good enough to be footballers, and yet they were lucky enough to wear our jersey.
Birindelli????????? NOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)