The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj007

Jul 6, 2009
Wanna see the defence like this someday:

RB :Di Silvestri / Santacroce
CB : Chiellini + Legro + Ariaudo + ??? (Santacroce / Bocchetti)
LB : Criscito / De Ceglie

Management :sergio:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
i just like how he plays i'm 100% that he will shine in a team like juve
Meh,I assume you haven't watched too many Bayern games.You were probably blinded by some of his NT matches with Germany,like most of the people who rate him.He's way to inconsistent for my liking.

We need someone better to replace the great Camo.Schweinsteiger can clean Mauro's shoes,if anythng.

Wanna see the defence like this someday:

RB :Di Silvestri / Santacroce
CB : Chiellini + Legro + Ariaudo + ??? (Santacroce / Bocchetti)
LB : Criscito / De Ceglie

Management :sergio:
Schweinsteiger with Melo and Marchisio in a 3-man midfield, with Diego / Gio as CAM

:cry: :cry:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Marceℓℓo;2098924 said:
Meh,I assume you haven't watched too many Bayern games.You were probably blinded by some of his NT matches with Germany,like most of the people who rate him.He's way to inconsistent for my liking.

We need someone better to replace the great Camo.Schweinsteiger can clean Mauro's shoes,if anythng.
I like it. So true.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Marceℓℓo;2098924 said:

i don't know maybe you're right but who do you see replacing camo ???

Raj007

Jul 6, 2009
Marceℓℓo;2098924 said:

Not that I care for any1 else's opinion, but who else would you recommend WHO ISN'T a star in FM / FIFA [because you make him out to be] and who ACTUALLY has shown potential and performance ???

:andyandbarcelona:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Not that I care for any1 else's opinion, but who else would you recommend WHO ISN'T a star in FM / FIFA [because you make him out to be] and who ACTUALLY has shown potential and performance ???

:andyandbarcelona:
I don't feel like commenting right now,or else I'll probably get banned.You'll get banned sooner or later anyway if you continue with that behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)