The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,362
    I don't buy the Tuttosport crap but a Poulsen for Rafinha deal could be very interesting. I'm not sure if Poulsen would accept a move back to Schalke though. I would hope so. :xfinger: Also, Secco said the mercato is closed and rarely ever lies.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,364
    atm LB is our weakness. We haven't seen DC and if there's any improvement in his play.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Yeah our LB is so week its really worring. Any team with decent wingers could really hurt us. It wasnt exposed as much as its going to be this year because Nedved was there. I hope Ferrara will play Sali or Caceres over Moli and that DC can come good.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,367
    I do think DC fits the profile at LB though in Ferrara's eyes, and that Caceres might be considered the "safer" backup.
    One thing for sure is that Molinaro doesn't. He's been atrocious in every game when Ferrara played him. Brazzo did well but he's not a natural LB. His defensive awareness is not really good. I'm hoping in De Ceglie like everybody but the guy is often injured and can get caught off guard many times. I hope he gets better with age.

Some people won't like this but because of this we must change to a 4-4-2 when we defend so our fullback get some help. When we go forward it's another story.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    One thing for sure is that Molinaro doesn't. He's been atrocious in every game when Ferrara played him. Brazzo did well but he's not a natural LB. His defensive awareness is not really good. I'm hoping in De Ceglie like everybody but the guy is often injured and can get caught off guard many times. I hope he gets better with age.

Some people won't like this but because of this we must change to a 4-4-2 when we defend so our fullback get some help. When we go forward it's another story.
    I've always believed in Molinaro but it's obvious that our system isn't good for him. His combinations with Nedved allowed him to push forward the ball and the opposition winger, and whenever the ball was lost he'd just use his pace to recover it.

Now he actually has to be much more intelligent with and without the ball.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Next season we should do like Inter did this season and take some players from Genoa. Buy Bocchetti and bring back Criscito!

Raj007

Jul 6, 2009
    I've always believed in Molinaro but it's obvious that our system isn't good for him.
    You mean FOOTBALL ???

Now he actually has to be much more intelligent with and without the ball.
    :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

Next season we should do like Inter did this season and take some players from Genoa. Buy Bocchetti and bring back Criscito!
    You know man, despite ur retarded Avatar, I'm getting +ve vibes from you.

Who knows maybe there are some other sane fans in here apart from us :flag1:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,371
    Anybody heard about Filipe of Deportivo being a freebie because of troubles with his club? He was voted best LB of La Liga last year. Secco should be on a plane right now to sign him. :D

Imagine Filipe and Rafinha as our fullback. Sweetness!

Won't happen though. :cry:

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Anybody heard about Filipe of Deportivo being a freebie because of troubles with his club? He was voted best LB of La Liga last year. Secco should be on a plane right now to sign him. :D

Imagine Filipe and Rafinha as our fullback. Sweetness!

Won't happen though. :cry:
    Really or just a wish?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,373
    It's a wish.

Both these guys or just Sevilla's Adriano(can play both sides) would upgrade our fullback situation no doubt and we could compete with anybody in Italy and Europe.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Ok, so I just read that thing about Felipe being for free and if he is that good we should go for him. We are one of few teams out there who are in desperate need of a new fullback.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,375
    Players to watch for next season or even this one:

GK's: Marchetti, Fiorillo, Consigli, Romo, Romero, Ustari

RB's: Zuniga, Rafinha, Sagna, Träsch, Van der Wiel, Lichtsteiner, Beck, Corluka

CB's: Kjaer, Marquez, Mertesacker, Sakho, Bocchetti, Subotić, Höwedes, Hummels, Tasci(freebie? not re-signed yet?), Mexès, Tuia, Zapata, Leo, Esposito, Campagnaro, Ivanović, Santacroce

LB's: Adriano(RB also), Filipe, Obradović, Bale, Clichy, Abidal

Mid's: D'Agostino, Toulalan, Kačar, Defour, Lucas, Asamoah, Elm, Matić, Hernanes, Khedira, Guarente, Witsel, Inler, Palombo, Mou. Sissoko, Hamsik, Garibaldi, Poli, Maxi(freebie), Hazard, R. Augusto

FW's: Marilungo, Zarate, Lavezzi, Rossi, Agüero(Secco's impossible dream), Berg, Chamakh(freebie), Cavani, Kuranyi(freebie, don't like him), Džeko, Grafite, Ibišević, Salvio, Pandev(freebie), Fenin, Gilardino, Walter, Cassano, Hoarau, Acquafresca, Dentinho

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)