The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
don`t know him but the youtube video tells he is a good player with great shots but then again youtube videos can be misleading

You've just had two members that see him regurlarly tell you he is a great player. The guy is 21 and starts for Sweden. That never happens. And he is the opposite of a youtube footballer à la Quaresma or Kerlon. Very functional team player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You've just had two members that see him regurlarly tell you he is a great player. The guy is 21 and starts for Sweden. That never happens. And he is the opposite of a youtube footballer à la Quaresma or Kerlon. Very functional team player.
They saw him not me I can only base myself according to the youtube video cause that`s the only occasion I saw him play
As for the two members ok I believe them but I can`t give my opinion based on their opinion without really watching him play
according to this youtube video and according to what people say here he seems like a very good prospect creative back heel there and great shots

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
o shea is not a good player. i don't know even why he plays in manchester utd. manchester have not bought a decent right wing back from the times that gary neville played...

but please no oshea. zebina is clearly better. oshea is not a right back and not a good player. he would be a decent backup for the centre of the defence, nothing more...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
o shea is not a good player. i don't know even why he plays in manchester utd. manchester have not bought a decent right wing back from the times that gary neville played...

but please no oshea. zebina is clearly better. oshea is not a right back and not a good player. he would be a decent backup for the centre of the defence, nothing more...
O'Shea is a decent player and is a very good utility player to have in a squad, much like Salihamidzic for Juve.

And Man Utd have Rafael, a very promising young Brazilian right back, coming through.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
You reckon having Vidić right next to you might have something to do with that?
Of course, but he always had Vidic beside him.

O'Shea is a decent player and is a very good utility player to have in a squad, much like Salihamidzic for Juve.

And Man Utd have Rafael, a very promising young Brazilian right back coming through.
:agree:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Zebina is not that great, seriously, I know i should maintain my I love John O shea ridiculousness but I have to be honest, I don't rate Zebina at all, I know O'Shea is a utility player but seriously Zebina has done Fuck All, It doesn;t matter about injuries and his temper when you have to consider him as a player.

Hes great when not injured means hes not consistently performing which is one of the hallmarks of quality.

Also Liverpool are gay, just had to get that out of my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)