The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Maby they want to sell one striker(Trezeguet) and play the 4-2-3-1 with Gio and Robben on the flanks and Diego as a AMC? :juvefan2:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I wouldn`t object Walcott eigther very fast with great dribbling skills could provide a threat
and there is G.Rossi but I doubt he could play AMR
and ofcourse Camoranesi who could play that role too
Walcott is too fast for his own good alot of the time, as his technical ability can't match his speed.

Robben is, besides a bs rumour, an amazing player, but also, like many pointed out before, made of glass.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,308
    so how do we measure up so far?

Valdes..........Casillas...........J. Cesar......Buffon..........van der Sar...Cech
    Alves............Ramos............Maicon.......Zebina..........Brown..........Bosingwa
    Puyol............Pepe..............Lucio.........Cannavaro.....Ferdinand.....Alex
    Piqué............Albiol.............Samuel.......Chiellini.........Vidic............Terry
    Abidal...........Marcelo..........Santon.......De Ceglie......Evra.............A. Cole
    Xavi.............Gago..............J. Zanetti...F. Melo.........Fletcher........J. Cole
    Iniesta..........Robben..........T. Motta.....Camoranesi....Nani.............Lampard
    Y. Touré........L. Diarra........Cambiasso...Sissoko.........Carrick.........Essien
    Messi............Kakà.............Stankovic....Diego...........Giggs...........Zhirkov
    Henry...........C. Ronaldo......Eto'o..........Del Piero.......Rooney.........Anelka
    Ibrahimovic....Benzema........Milito..........Amauri..........Berbatov......Drogba

Guardiola......Pellegrini.........Mourinho.....Ferrara.........Ferguson.......Ancelotti

Bojan...........Raul...............Balotelli.......Iaquinta.......Owen...........Malouda
    Busquets......Sneijder(Guti)..Muntari........Marchisio.....Hargreaves....Ballack
    Marquez.......Metzelder.......Cordoba.......Legrottaglie..O'Shea.........Carvalho

and so on...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Hmm ..

After spending in excess of 70M Euros in the 3 Brazilians, Juve's Midfield/Attack certainly looks on-par with other Europe's top team.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    He's a right midfielder, born 1988, can play in the centre aswell. Fantastic touch, calm on the ball, vision and passing superb, GREAT shot and good crosses. And of course the special weapon: his throw ins are like corner kicks from the middle of the field.
    I see him as the ideal replacement for Camoranesi in a few years.

Here's some goals:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I would take Higuain instead of Robben.
    :tup: good call imo

he has saved Real on so many occasions the last couple of years but will probably be forced down the pecking order due to their pursuit of "galacticos" could be a good time to pinch him

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    He's a right midfielder, born 1988, can play in the centre aswell. Fantastic touch, calm on the ball, vision and passing superb, GREAT shot and good crosses. And of course the special weapon: his throw ins are like corner kicks from the middle of the field.
    I see him as the ideal replacement for Camoranesi in a few years.

Here's some goals:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay6rm5e5k8M
    He's amazing and I really hope he skips the step to Holland and goes to the big leagues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)