The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
that's a ridiculous price for him
We don't have that money.
Well if you think about it, then it isn't really. Firstly, he's their best player as well as their captain; plus Shaktar don't even need the funds because their well backed finanically so only an offer around that bracket will tempt them. Not to mention Akhmetov loves Srna to death.

Who's playing way too much fm?
Not me. :)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Milan are smarter ;-)
Care to elaborate? Id really love to know your reasoning behind this.

You should get Fred to introduce to you Jean-Michel Aulas, lol. I would be really proud of my mercato if I were a Lyon fan, in fact, I'm jealous because Bastos and Cissokho were my transfer picks. :cry:
The main difference is that they won the ligue 1 five times in a row,thats massive income for a team of their stature so of course they could afford to spend back then.I suppose there is method to his madness because those two are probably gonna perform from the word go.

Jul 15, 2006
The main difference is that they won the ligue 1 five times in a row,thats massive income for a team of their stature so of course they could afford to spend back then.I suppose there is method to his madness because those two are probably gonna perform from the word go.
Aulas is madness, he's done well to stick with Puel because he's a good manager the players they've bought in will perform for the go. :tup:
The Srna price tag confirms my theory of lack of good defenders at good prices.
Yes, that seems rather justified.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Id really love to know your reasoning behind this.

I just think O.L. play too much for those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)