The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And fyi, Lucio is a very good defender, ability wise, without any doubt. He has a quite suspect attitude and mentality that can be destructive at times (lapses in focus, own goals here or there), bit gunho. But overally a good defender, Bayerns best, and of the better defenders around in the game.
How many Bayern matches have you watched in the past three years? Surely nowhere near the amount Burke has. He doesn't exactly need a "fyi".

No offense but I don't think you know what you're talking about here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
since he won i-donno-how-many-titles with bayern..as i said, imo he is the best brazilian cb of the decade.
What's the point of using number of titles won to judge a player? Wouldn't that mean Amauri is a crappy player because he's never called up for Brazil and hasn't won Serie A yet? Is Andres Lilja, a defenseman for the Red Wings who never plays because he isn't that good, a great defenseman?

You can't use that to judge a player.

Lucio may be a great leader, but he isn't a great defender.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
What's the point of using number of titles won to judge a player? Wouldn't that mean Amauri is a crappy player because he's never called up for Brazil and hasn't won Serie A yet? Is Andres Lilja, a defenseman for the Red Wings who never plays because he isn't that good, a great defenseman?

You can't use that to judge a player.

Lucio may be a great leader, but he isn't a great defender.
he is brazil's captain ffs...ppl like cafu,dunga,rai etc...

hes a great defender and inter got him for a fukin great bargain

u like dissin ppl all the time..chill the fuk out
go watch szetela play for dc united..couldnt even cut it with brescia

Apr 12, 2004
Burke, is the KH rubbinniggaz retard one of your goof accounts?

And fyi, Lucio is a very good defender, ability wise, without any doubt. He has a quite suspect attitude and mentality that can be destructive at times (lapses in focus, own goals here or there), bit gunho. But overally a good defender, Bayerns best, and of the better defenders around in the game.
He's not me, and you don't know what you are talking about.
since when is Lucio a great defender?
never

A great bargain? The transfer fee is undisclosed, BROSTEPHER!
Lucio is not a great defender. No way.
Agreed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I give respect to players that are good, great, grand and wonderful. Even though I hate Ronaldo, I still give him the touting he deserves, which is second best player in the world.

But alas, Lucio is not a great defender. A good leader, yes, but defender, no.

Come back to me when a Lebanese Canadian can play as well as Danny, or learns how to clean his boots while conversing with him in English.

Apr 12, 2004
since he won i-donno-how-many-titles with bayern..as i said, imo he is the best brazilian cb of the decade.
Yea, and Demichelis did too. Does that make him the best Argentine defender of the past 10 years? No.

Point is, when JunHANDS took over as an interim coach at the end of the season, he put Lucio out right, and played Van Buyten and Demichelis in the center. I'm pretty sure our goals allowed went down by 16 goals per game. You know why? Because "Dumbass run forward" was out on the right where that is allowed and doesn't leave a HOLE the size of Paris Hilton's pussy in the back.

Van Buyten and Demichelis are our best pure defensive center backs.

We will replace Lucio with Holger Badstuber, one of the best young talents in the Bundesliga at CB, formerly at the Stuttgart youth side, he's 20, and may start some games this year.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
I give respect to players that are good, great, grand and wonderful. Even though I hate Ronaldo, I still give him the touting he deserves, which is second best player in the world.

But alas, Lucio is not a great defender. A good leader, yes, but defender, no.

Come back to me when a Lebanese Canadian can play as well as Danny, or learns how to clean his boots while conversing with him in English.
youssef moh'd of fc koln-bundesliga
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=43373&cc=5901

Roda Antar
01-03 hamburg sv 23 (2)
03-07 freiburg 98 (26)
07-09 fc koln 46 (7)

didnt landon donovan the so called great american player fail in the bundesliga!!

put ur money where ur mouth is retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)