The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (155 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
^ I hope that's some irony in your signature :D

Anyway, we should sell Tiago or Poulsen and try to get Santacroce for the CB and RB position and we're set to go.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
^ I hope that's some irony in your signature :D

Anyway, we should sell Tiago or Poulsen and try to get Santacroce for the CB and RB position and we're set to go.

Nahhhhh.. It really felt right at that time!
Now I just can't be arsed to change it :alen:

anyways...
Anyone else feels ripped-off on the Marchionni sale?

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Marco Marchionni's 2008-2009 stats

Serie A - 27 1
Coppa Italia - 4 2
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - 5 0
Total - 36 3

a former U-21
3 caps for Italian National Side

and....

he's worth pretty much the same as De Ceglie's half (rumoured to be 3.5M to Napoli IRC)?
Isn't this the inflated Transfer Market?? :shifty:

he should be worth at least 7M.... :andyandbarcelona:

also, bearing in mind Fiorentina paid 7M for Semioli :lol:

this has rip-off written all over it... :sergio:

Don't get me wrong..
I'm glad he left.
He wasn't needed anyway.
But the fact of the matter is...
It should have been way more than 4.5M!

I just don't get it why is everyone happy he was given away for so cheap.. :confused:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
still...
this, after the Trez/Tiago/Poulsen's (wages) situation..

I just can't trust Secco's moves on the market :shifty:

this year, we got some awesome players (still hoping for one of Santacroce/Bocchetti/Kjaer).

But at what cost?

We have too many players who we can't get rid off, unless it's for peanuts..

:sergio:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Ok.. So you guys won't mind Secco handing over Tiago for say 5M, Poulsen for another 5M, Trezeguet yeahhh.. 5M again, Grygera for 1/2M and Almiron for.. hmmm.. 3/4M?

So it's the 50% Sale on Juve Players Month? :shifty:

and as far as I'm concerned, this is some awful display of business skills..

I also recall the Mutu sale (8M €)

has Secco really learned anything from Moggi? :cry:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I do not think its really fair to compare Secco to Moggi, Moggi is a wily old fox that has been around for ages pulling great deals (e.g Canna for Carini swap that probably had Morretti squeezing his own balls)

Juve is predominately a buying club, something to be expected from a club of Juve's stature. If Juve is to make big bucks from transfer deals, its because even bigger buying clubs come knocking on our door for our best players.

If Juve is on many occasions buying players for small amount and selling them for big bucks, that will simply meant Juve has turned into a selling club losing our best players every season.
There are a couple of times when Real and Milan asked for Amauri last season and Juve could have made decent bucks in a short space of time but I do not think most of us will have wanted that to happen ...

The wage issues for the players that Juve is unable to unload is a problem though ...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ok.. So you guys won't mind Secco handing over Tiago for say 5M, Poulsen for another 5M, Trezeguet yeahhh.. 5M again, Grygera for 1/2M and Almiron for.. hmmm.. 3/4M?

So it's the 50% Sale on Juve Players Month? :shifty:

and as far as I'm concerned, this is some awful display of business skills..

I also recall the Mutu sale (8M €)

has Secco really learned anything from Moggi? :cry:
well then Thank God he hasn't learnt anything from Moggi...and as for your price evaluation, unless you have an extensive knowledge of football economics, stop pulling numbers out of your ass

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
these ppl saying we got ripped off with marchionni are forgetting we practically got him for fkn peanuts!!!

how can ppl be sceptical bout felipe melo..SRSLY!!didnt any of you watch the confed cup

he raped de rossi and pirlo..hes exactly the gritty midfielder we needed and also with sissoko gone for much of feb he will be a huge asset for us

plus hes in the deschamps,conte,di livio,paolo sousa,davids mould and if im not mistaken besides juve fans who rates conte and di livio as former great players??

u guys are just never satisfied with anything esp when secco seems to finally have pulled his head out of his ass this summer

plus fiorentina fans are outraged at how melo was let go to a rival after he became such a huge fan favourite

and u guys are forgetting that getting melo is the msg poulsen needs to fuck off cuz he aint gona play for shit

well then Thank God he hasn't learnt anything from Moggi...and as for your price evaluation, unless you have an extensive knowledge of football economics, stop pulling numbers out of your ass
spot on ahmed bout the guy and his price evaluations

juve just made 7million form players like marchionni and mellberg who were bought for 200,000 euros combined!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)