The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seen him 2 games (U17), wasnt so impressive but not many in the team was, though in 1 of the games he showed moments of why he is considered the biggiest talent in his age group, the go-to-guy with every attack (though quite raw, as usually in that age).

Would be a sound investment I guess, Milan signed Zigoni/Berretta, Inter have abundance of U-18 talents (have a kid called Fossati who is real good, can be seen at 1.54 in below clip), we need some, only Libertazzi is on that squad from our team (El Shaarawi is his partner).

Been on the bench for Serie A few times, and made his debute, so wouldnt think Genoa would want to sell him any time soon.

Little clip:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2069093 said:
Wow.He really needs to have a haircut.

Apparently we offered 2 m €.
The sad thing is that he probably went to the barber with that hairstyle in mind :sergio:

Imagine a unibrow on that kid.. :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marceℓℓo;2069106 said:
I heard Inter's Destro is pretty badass as well.
Indeed, they have a pretty good generation of U-18 players coming up. Their Berretta/Allevi Nazionali teams are more talented then their primavera (though Destro is in primavera).

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Marceℓℓo;2069098 said:
Edit: Let's just sign the most talented Italian youngsters Poli,El Shawaari,Marilungo,Tuia&Fiorillo...:excited:
Non si guardano poi giovani solo in difesa ma anche a centrocampo, la Juventus segue da vicino Poli della Sampdoria (oltre a Fiorillo,Marilungo e El Shaarawi del Genoa),sul giovane c'era l'atalanta che voleva coinvolgero in un operazione che avrebbe visto lui a Bergamo e Tissone e Domizzi a Genova,Marotta ha detto di no facendo subito capire che il valore del giocatore è alto.

da tuttosport
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=103237&st=0
Translation: La Juventus is following closely Poli from Sampdoria.

:p :agree:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Juve interested in Genoa's Stephan El Shaarawi.
Let's first try to play our current italy's U-21 number 10 "gio" before playing the U-17 number 10.

This whole giving a chance to the youth is great and something that gets the fans excited but personaly i don't think it would fit Juve pretty much for different reasons.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Yeah, screw the Primavera and Berreti squads.
Naah not saying screw them but i doubt we'll use the majority of those players.

I'm all for taking care of the youngsters and giving them the chance but i just don't think that will happen. If the star of italy's U-21 NT can't find a place in our starting 11, doubt other less impressive players would find a place in the team.

We'll see what's gonna happen in the next few years.......

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Planning for the future is allways good, especially when they are the best talents of the country (Criscito was bought from Genoa at 17 too).

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Planning for the future is allways good, especially when they are the best talents of the country (Criscito was bought from Genoa at 17 too).
True osman, but looking around us there are almost no top club in europe that follow that strategy.

With the exception of Barca and maybe arsenal (when wenger leaves doubt they'll continue down that path there). Barca's youth system is pretty unique in europe IMO.

For the past 20 years or so i can't really remember a single player that came out from Juve's youth systems and became a star in the game. Clubs like Juve and other top clubs in europe will always spend hard $$ to sign the best players out there to keep the team compatitive.

Plus i doubt clubs would sell their best youngsters for 2-3 mil figures. If the player is really good he's club would easilly ask for much more. Unless there is a hole in the system where clubs can snap top youngsters from other clubs like the rossi situation with parma (and even with that i doubt our new management would do such moves in the market).

Bottom line is clubs would not let go of their best youngsters for cheap. I would bet that in a few years from now, names like Ekdal, Iago and that bulgarian keeper we signed would not be part of this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)