The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Lyon signed lisandro lopez for €24m,what a way to blow the benzema cash.:eek:
Just insane. Granted, I've only seen him play a couple of times (and he was pretty impressive), but that is a shit load of money. Porto cashes in again... wow.

It was certainly an excellent piece of business to get Diego locked down early in this mercato.

Edit: A move for Rafinha would definitely be exciting, even if it is highly unlikely.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
agreed...they could have signed Trez for half that amount if they really wanted
Im just glad they didnt,they should have given Cisse a shot.

Just insane. Granted, I've only seen him play a couple of times (and he was pretty impressive), but that is a shit load of money. Porto cashes in again... wow.

It was certainly an excellent piece of business to get Diego locked down early in this mercato.

Edit: A move for Rafinha would definitely be exciting, even if it is highly unlikely.
The worst part is that it increase by an extra 4m based on performances.Lyon are taking a turn for the worst,i suspect their decline has come early.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Poulsen + 4 mln for Rafinha, Secco with meet with the club on Monday
this looks like a good deal. rafinha is a good and young player. but if we sell poulsen then we won't have any backup dm in case that melo or momo is injured. the only one will be zanetti who i don't tust bery much. in addition to that i have read that poulsen impresses nowadays in training.

i would prefer to give someone like tiago for rafinha...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
this looks like a good deal. rafinha is a good and young player. but if we sell poulsen then we won't have any backup dm in case that melo or momo is injured. the only one will be zanetti who i don't tust bery much. in addition to that i have read that poulsen impresses nowadays in training.

i would prefer to give someone like tiago for rafinha...

True, but we dont need to play both of them every match. The Poulsen sale would be a big issue if we only had Sissoko, however with both Melo and Sissoko in the team we can sell poulsen IMO:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He's a "wonderkid" after all:rolleyes:.Generally I wouldn't mind signing young&talented players,even if they're relatively expensive.We gotta look out for them as soon as possible or else the likes of ManU,Asenal&Co. will snap them up from under our nose.

http://www.daylife.com/article/060q7oE0lhbX1?q=Real+Madrid

Edit: Let's just sign the most talented Italian youngsters Poli,El Shawaari,Marilungo,Tuia&Fiorillo...:excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)