The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Jul 11, 2009
But you've been linked with him for a long time now haven't you? I already read rumours about Rafinha to Juventus maybe 3 months ago. Source to the new rumours?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I hope that we will sell Grygera to Panathinaikos for 2-3.5mil and then give that money and Tiago/Poulsen for Rafinha!!

That would be a fitting end top a marvelous transfer season!!
We will become a quantity on the right flank!! We wont have to expect from miracles to happen (having Zebina healthy for a season)
And we will get rid of one excessive midfielder and a salary less!

Tiago make more tactical sense if he stay, i believe that the DM coverage is more than decent Sissoko,Melo,CZ, Marchisio.
But Tiago can offer a different tactical approach/choice.
On the other hand, Tiago has already failed twice to adapt and keeping him furthermore is a strategical mistake!
If we also keep Almiron, then Tiago's tactical need is further diminished!
But considering that Secco is unable to sell him and that we need some financial boost to get a good RB, using Poulsen as a bargain coin would be an acceptable loss, under this perspective...

I ve always believed that upgrading our RB with a potent player was our priority.
This transfer would fix that issue and give more sense to the other ones too!
We made a horrible mistake with Criscito and our LB, but we already have a quick fix, with great potential and still have the theoretical chances to make up for this mistake!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Didnt Secco said that the byuing of new LB depents od the desicion of Genoa over Criscito? Now when they decidet to buy him, arent we going to buy one? WTF is he talking now... :shifty:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Dear God I can't bear another season with Zebina, Grygera, Molinaro and DC.

This shit ain't fair.
There has been no rumors whatsoever about Salihamsandwich leaving even though he is a wide player like Marchionni. So I believe Brazzo will be deployed as a full-time utility reserve fullback next season too ...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's locked up in a cupboard somewhere :p I think we might actually get him next year ;)

Oh reliable and trustworthy Mark, and updates? You were mentioning names of young players being linked to us in the past few days. What's the latest?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,960
    He's locked up in a cupboard somewhere :p I think we might actually get him next year ;)

Oh reliable and trustworthy Mark, and updates? You were mentioning names of young players being linked to us in the past few days. What's the latest?
    nothing

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)