The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
As there are two names for this thread, this lineup is more for the general discussion than the wishlist.

------------------Buffon
Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
--Camoranesi-Sissoko-Marchisio
------------------Diego
-----------Amauri-Del Piero

This is how it looks for me at the moment.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Mariga is linked to us as a cheap alternative to Diarra&Co.

I haven't really seen him but from what I've read at the Italian speaking Juve Forums he is a Sissoko type of player,very strong phisically with loads of potential.The likes of Manure and other big clubs have already been linked to him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sky Italia have reported that Melo has agreed to join Juventus. The two clubs will meet Tuesday to sort out the deal!

Tuttosport reported it aswell.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i just read it too...

if seco let everybody to think that we are going for d ago and then he snapped melo, i will apologize for everything i have said for him. udinese kept asking for a fortune. if this is real, they can keep their "next pirlo" now and find a team to give them 17 mil.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think we would be willing to pay 25m for him, he would be in general more expensive then D'Agostino (so weird when we are being stingy), but he would nevertheless be a great signing (though the reports are rather bogus, so dont get your hopes up).

But he just offers another type of approach, even if he is quite ranged in his skills, is a good passer and skillfull box to box approach. But if you dont get D'Agostino's approach of long range precision passes, then we badly need attacking fullbacks even more. It would be fun if we went all brazilian suddenly :D Him, Andre Santos, Rafinha, Santacroce is half brazilian, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)