The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Udinese also want him, if we want him, we should get him.

Rafinha is a good and offensive RB, but will be more expensive, even if he had a fight with Schalke over the olympics thing.

Jul 15, 2006
Rafinha is a good and offensive RB, but will be more expensive, even if he had a fight with Schalke over the olympics thing.
Yes. I saw him when Schalke played Bayern, and Franck Ribéry was on his flank he kept him quite for the whole game.

--

Any know how good Nélson of Real Betis is? They got relegated.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes. I saw him when Schalke played Bayern, and Franck Ribéry was on his flank he kept him quite for the whole game.

--

Any know how good Nélson of Real Betis is? They got relegated.
Isn't he the guy that was at Benfica. He's pretty decent going forward from the little i've seen of him, don't know much about his defensive abilities though.

Jul 15, 2006
Isn't he the guy that was at Benfica. He's pretty decent going forward from the little i've seen of him, don't know much about his defensive abilities though.
Yes, it was Benfica. I remember him scoring a cracking goal against Manure in the Champions League, he was the one who replaced Miguel in that side if I remember correctly. He moved to Betis for €6m, who knows maybe he won't be that expensive now, haven't seen him play regularly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)