The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Isn't Cissokho Milan-bound? I read somewhere that Genoa don't want to pa the 5,5m euro for their half of Criscito, so maybe we can still get him back? And Roma haven't used their option to buy Motta either.

Makes me dream of this backline:
Criscito-Chiellini-Santacroce-Motta

De Ceglie, Canna, Legro, Zebina as subs.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,188
    - The agent Pastorello was at Juve headquarters this morning.

new thread

Is it really worth it. I think it all happened this morning so there's nothing LIVE, I'm just reading what happened atm. :p

another person said D'Ago deal could be done today for 13m €. Not the usual source though.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,192
    bah!

on calciomercato.com Rossi's agent said there wasn't a formal offer by Juve and that he'd cost between 25-28m € which would be too much for Juve this season.

Then on another site there's Udinese's GM who says they'll meet with Juve on Friday.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Forget about Motta, no way will they miss out on Roma who is for couple of mills. But if they somehow lose the option, and have to bid on him as usual like no one else, I would so ditch the D'Agostino season for a bit, and go gunho with Udinese for Motta. But as I said, Roma aint that stupid.

Durden

May 11, 2006
    Forget about Motta, no way will they miss out on Roma who is for couple of mills. But if they somehow lose the option, and have to bid on him as usual like no one else, I would so ditch the D'Agostino season for a bit, and go gunho with Udinese for Motta. But as I said, Roma aint that stupid.
    I would also be surprised if Roma dont use their option to sign him - I think it was only about 4m or something like that. But I dont understand why they would wait untill the last minute unless something is wrong. My theori is that they cant/wont sign anyone before they have sorted out if they are going to be sold.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    - The agent Pastorello was at Juve headquarters this morning.

new thread

Is it really worth it. I think it all happened this morning so there's nothing LIVE, I'm just reading what happened atm. :p

another person said D'Ago deal could be done today for 13m €. Not the usual source though.
    Pastorello is also Dossena's agent,right?:scared:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)