The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Couldn't agree more Enoran, there are quite a few players we should get rid of before Poulsen without a doubt. Why do people think he's THAT bad? He's not Marchionni-bad at all.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
people on here have never liked DM's,back during the time of Capello folk on here were derogatory to Emerson,despite him being a tremendous player. Poulsen may have not had a great season but he is not suddenly a bad player, he was highly sought after and i am sure lots of clubs will be monitoring his situation now

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Where is the Dane that drown Totti with a single spit ?
I have no doubt that he's an asset to have around, on the field or on the bench.
It's the other way round actually. Totti spat on the Dane

:luckyluke: ... There are worse players than Poulsen in the squad like Grygera, Tiago and Marchionni.

If 4-3-1-2 is on the cards next season then Poulsen will have a bigger role to play. He can easily play in any slot of the 3-man central midfield
That's true.

people on here have never liked DM's,back during the time of Capello folk on here were derogatory to Emerson,despite him being a tremendous player. Poulsen may have not had a great season but he is not suddenly a bad player, he was highly sought after and i am sure lots of clubs will be monitoring his situation now
I just hope we are one of those clubs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No chance, and you know it. Moussa Sissoko, Loric Cana, Felipe Melo'esque players are more 'realistic' for Arsenal, anyways, how's Yohan Cabaye?
I don't believe Felipe Melo is realistic for us. I think Fiorentina will demand too much money for him. But i would be absolutely ecstatic if we got him. Not a ball winning midfielder per say. But he's a decent tackler, very good technically and overall a good all round player. Would slot in immediately imo.

Sissoko would be good, but i'd rather a finished good as i don't want to wait for players to mature anymore. We've got plenty of those, which is why we should be in the market for an established player imo.

Cana has been plagued by injuries in the last couple of years. Which is why he would be quite the risk. But he would be a risk i am willing to take, as he is a great DM when on form.

Cabaye isn't really a DM actually. He is more a box to box midfielder. He's a decent prospect, but i don't really think he is good enough to be playing for Arsenal. A Tottenham, Udinese class player at best if you ask me.

Jul 15, 2006
I don't believe Felipe Melo is realistic for us. I think Fiorentina will demand too much money for him. But i would be absolutely ecstatic if we got him. Not a ball winning midfielder per say. But he's a decent tackler, very good technically and overall a good all round player. Would slot in immediately imo.
I see what you mean, also considering D'Agostino's negotiation with Juve, I guess the whole market would get inflated, nevermind mentioning Corvino making as much profit as possible. But as you said he would slot right in.

Sissoko would be good, but i'd rather a finished good as i don't want to wait for players to mature anymore. We've got plenty of those, which is why we should be in the market for an established player imo.
True. I would be frustrated if I were you I don't see the point in grooming the Diaby's, Denilson's, and Song's they'll never reach that level to seriously challenge for the league or whatever cup.

Cana has been plagued by injuries in the last couple of years. Which is why he would be quite the risk. But he would be a risk i am willing to take, as he is a great DM when on form.
Indeed, scored a nice goal against Liverpool too last year in the Champions League, unfortuante with the injuries though.

Cabaye isn't really a DM actually. He is more a box to box midfielder. He's a decent prospect, but i don't really think he is good enough to be playing for Arsenal. A Tottenham, Udinese class player at best if you ask me.
Ahhh ok, I read about him that's why I wanted to know, from what you say he seems like a Pedretti level player oh well it seems he wants out. I wonder if all of them will follow if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)