The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Santacroce is promising but has an attitude problem, surely that is something Ferrara can iron out. He has been dealing with youth for a few years now, besides a defender teaching a defender can't be all that bad, can it?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So that being said, are we still rumored to be after him from the DC deal? Or Hamsik or Lavezzi? Anyone from Napoli? We can't just do a deal with no option on anyone else.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's Smiljanic. He's good but no, not him. #4 is Kacar and he's just :tup:

Matic is that tall guy.
Matic was class in that game, but yeah best player of that team is prolly Kacar (even if Tosic is prolly most skillfull), dude is excellent regardless of what aspect of the game it is.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,992
    Since when a head scout meets people to make deals. Seriously, I don't understand how Juve make business. He was supposed to be there for the DC deal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, he was there for the DC deal its reported, but Tuttosport I think came up with the angle of that he is also asking for Santacroce.

I think he was only fishing for the possibility, not making any deals, but yeah, already there to make DC's deal (selling him and getting Dossena would make me fuckinv angry). So bit weird for a scout to do that.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,996
    where are our scouts deployed these days?
    boh!

Yeah, he was there for the DC deal its reported, but Tuttosport I think came up with the angle of that he is also asking for Santacroce.

I think he was only fishing for the possibility, not making any deals, but yeah, already there to make DC's deal (selling him and getting Dossena would make me fuckinv angry). So bit weird for a scout to do that.
    It's like having a janitor make your income taxes. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,998
    ~35m budget

IN: Diego(24.5), Cannavaro(0)

OUT: Nedved(0), Knezevic(0)

so we have about 10m to spend + sells/co-ownerships...

rumours:

RB: Zuniga, Motta, De Silvestri, Rafinha
    CB: Tasci
    LB: Grosso, Dossena, Moretti, Filipe, Santos
    CM: D'Agostino, Ledesma, Hamsik, Elano, Gargano
    DM: M. Diarra
    SS/ST: Salvio, Rossi, Pandev, Huntelaar, Lavezzi

possible players being sold/co-owned:

De Ceglie, Marchionni, Tiago/Poulsen, Grygera/Zebina, Trezeguet, Mellberg.

other assets:

Criscito, Palladino, Zalayeta, Mirante, Paolucci, Lanzafame, Ekdal, Almiron, Pasquato, Esposito, Castiglia, Marrone, Volpato, Bianco, Venitucci, Guzman, Essabr, Bottone and more.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    With all of the talk centering around D'Agostino and Diarra as, let's face it, expensive options here in midfield, why not take a chance on a free transfer for someone who was already with us, and quite honestly, used incorrectly during his first spell here??

He's still only 28 years old, his legs should be fresh due to not playing last year.

I'm sure that Ferrara remembers him, and he could be a very viable alternative.

Any thoughts??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)