The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was watching Spain - Germany in the U-21 and couldn't but noticed these three talents from Germany:

Andreas Beck plays with Hoffenheim
Jerome Boateng plays with Hamburg
Dennis Aogo plays with Hamburg

Their star player is Mesut Özil, he's great on the ball with very slick moves but his work rate is rubbish.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I was watching Spain - Germany in the U-21 and couldn't but noticed these three talents from Germany:

Their star player is Mesut Özil, he's great on the ball with very slick moves but his work rate is rubbish.
I thought it was Stomachi Grassi FC.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

This guy?

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/member.php?u=2286

Jul 15, 2006
I must have heard wrong. We can get 11.5m € for Poulsen and Mellberg?
I'd take that and run.

As for Diarra, that's not the target we should be looking for to be honest. If we are going to going for another of that mold it has got to be Moussa Sissoko of Toulouse, not this Diarra. I also read somewhere that Jérémy Toulalan may be sold, he could be a good option too.

Dec 26, 2004
Fuck you so much Ranieri, if it wasn't for you we won't have to overpay someone like D'Agostino and beg for admirer of Poulsen.

Buffon
Motta Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
Marchisio Xabi Sissoko
Diego
Del Piero Amauri​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"Fuck you so much Ranieri, if it wasn't for you we won't have to overpay someone like D'Agostino and beg for admirer of Poulsen."

?????
He thinks Ranieri didn't want us to buy Xabi, which is most probably not correct. We tried to buy him, we were seriously negotiating and our directors didn't give a shit what Ranieri had to say about it.
When it was clear that Villa won't sell Barry and Liverpool won't sell Xabi, our directors told Ranieri to say what he said about Poulsen and Xabi.

But it was clear that Xabi was our main target and Poulsen was nothing more but plan B.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

oh come on... this guy plays like the german version of molinaro. u should have watched the second half of the bundesliga and u know what i mean. özil could be a good player but way to inconsistence. aogo and boateng looked good at hamburg but don't know if they r good enough for a big club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)