The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2007
i want poulsen to leave ASAP!!!

Criscito in, if Genoa makes the transfer then we need Grosso
Motta for the Right but if Roma makes the transfer then go for Zuniga
Sign D'Agostino
and if Trez leaves then sign Aquafresca, rather have G Rossi though but i think Villareal will put a heavy price on his head

Mar 30, 2006
Acquafresca would not be a bad 4th choice striker. He scored 14 goals last season for Cagliari and is only 21 years old. In a few years hecould be a really good forward imo. Plus given his age he would not be as insulted to be on the bench as Trezeguet would and he would not decrease in Value as much as Trez will over the next 2 years or so.

Ofcourse I would prefer Rossi but if not I would be happy with Acquafresca.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
According to his agent, Trezeguet is wanted by Real Madrid. I wouldn't want to lose Trez, but maybe we could take advantage of this big money spending to crank up his price. 15-20m maybe :D

Mar 30, 2006
According to his agent, Trezeguet is wanted by Real Madrid. I wouldn't want to lose Trez, but maybe we could take advantage of this big money spending to crank up his price. 15-20m maybe :D
His agent is probably trying to just link him with Madrid to create interest. It is what agents do. Madrid have RVN (who is alot like trez in style, age and quality), Higuain, Huntelaar and Raul.

I dont think they will really buy Trez.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Acquafresca set for young Juve

Robert Acquafresca could be the latest addition to Juventus’ bright young team after he was rejected by Inter.

“It makes me very proud, I never would’ve imagined a club of that calibre being interested in me,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I wish to make clear I never demanded a regular first team spot, just the chance to challenge for a place with everyone.”

The Cagliari striker scored an impressive 14 Serie A goals this season, but that was not enough for Jose Mourinho to recall him to San Siro.

He has been handed over to Genoa as part of the deal bringing Thiago Motta and Diego Milito to Inter, but does not have a space in the Rossoblu squad.

“This is one of those classic situations in which one door closes and another opens up,” added Acquafresca.

David Trezeguet is on his way out of Turin as part of the rejuvenation strategy under new Coach Ciro Ferrara.

Under-21 international Acquafresca would represent a valid and young alternative to Amauri and Vincenzo Iaquinta.

channel4

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah i agree if Trez leaves i wanted someone like Rossi or Benzema but it will be very hard to find someone of their class who is willing to sit on he bench.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Iaquinta and Amauri are far better and Aquanova would never be at their level
Never say never :D , but seriously for a 21 year old to score 14 goals in serie A is pretty decent. Acquafresca is similar in a way to Inzaghi-Gilardino style rather than our attackers. Players like Pazzini and Acqua will have decent careers IMO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)