The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If we can't land D'Agostino then let's try our luck with sneijder. Anywhere between 10-15 mil euros is a fair price for the guy.........
What the opinion on Elano?
We could probably land them for a good price too, since their not in the first team plans of their respective clubs.

However, neither are valid alternatives to D'Agostino in the 4-3-1-2, imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,722
    Thanks for the responses guys. I heard he was friends with Diego and played with him and Robinho at Santos. I guess the rumours will come out soon. ;)

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
    Elano is definitely pure class,he did great image with Shakhtar but EPL is not suitable for him.Compared with D'Ago i see no difference,but more brazilians in one team will make troubles.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Juventus want to use David Trezeguet as bait either for Manchester City midfielder Elano or Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi.

The 31-year-old Frenchman spent most of the season out injured following a double knee operation.

On returning to first team action he argued with Claudio Ranieri and ever since then his future has been in doubt.

Interest in Trezeguet is high and Juventus want to extract more than just cash from any potential deal for him.

“At the moment, I am only thinking about the holidays. However, in a few days I will return to Europe,” Trezeguet told Calciomercato.com.

“As for the rest, we will see later on. Everything will be discussed in due course. We are dealing with a very important situation because I have been in Turin for nine years.

“With regard to me, I know I will present myself for a meeting with Juventus on July 3,” Trezeguet revealed.

“It has not been a positive season for me largely thanks to the knee injury. In the second half of the season, after the operation, I had problems with Ranieri. He did not make me play.

“This bitter season has given me something position, though. I recovered well and inside me there is a great desire to play and score either for Juve or another team that gives me the chance to be a protagonist.”

On being asked about his new boss Ciro Ferrara, Trezeguet replied: “We have known each other for a long time.

“I have been very clear both with him and the directors. We will see what happens in the future,” he concluded.

Channel 4

Mark "The Oracle" (remove The Informer) :D

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Juventus want to use David Trezeguet as bait either for Manchester City midfielder Elano or Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi.

The 31-year-old Frenchman spent most of the season out injured following a double knee operation.

On returning to first team action he argued with Claudio Ranieri and ever since then his future has been in doubt.

Interest in Trezeguet is high and Juventus want to extract more than just cash from any potential deal for him.

“At the moment, I am only thinking about the holidays. However, in a few days I will return to Europe,” Trezeguet told Calciomercato.com.

“As for the rest, we will see later on. Everything will be discussed in due course. We are dealing with a very important situation because I have been in Turin for nine years.

“With regard to me, I know I will present myself for a meeting with Juventus on July 3,” Trezeguet revealed.

“It has not been a positive season for me largely thanks to the knee injury. In the second half of the season, after the operation, I had problems with Ranieri. He did not make me play.

“This bitter season has given me something position, though. I recovered well and inside me there is a great desire to play and score either for Juve or another team that gives me the chance to be a protagonist.”

On being asked about his new boss Ciro Ferrara, Trezeguet replied: “We have known each other for a long time.

“I have been very clear both with him and the directors. We will see what happens in the future,” he concluded.

Channel 4

Mark "The Oracle" (remove The Informer) :D
    This player interests me more than Elano.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)