The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know, if we can get criscito back what sense does it make to spend on another LB? Use that money and splurge on a RB....or a young CB.

Honestly, despite most of the people on here (or many, maybe not most) if we got a CB like zapata and get rid of legro or mellberg I would be satisfied keeping our right backs and use zebina for one last year. I have a feeling Ciro is going to be able to get more from zebina than ranieri (providing he stays injury free). I think that what ciro showed in the two last games in terms of organizing our defense you could tell the difference night and day compared to CRs.

Not to mention no goals scored against when our backline was hemregging goals. Sorry to piss anyone off here but I wouldn't mind zebina for one year more if it means we get criscito at left to cover up that side and someone at CB like zapata.

That would mean canna, chiellini, new CB, criscito, and zebina for starting backline....how does that not look great? We need to spend on areas in mid to ensure our flow of play is improved and possession game is increased.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zapata says we want him!!! C4

Holy shit, if we signed him....what a loooong future we have. Sign that black man asap :weee: forza juve!

I wonder if we will make an offer?...anyone think we will? (Alen, JCK?)
Zapata says that everyone wants him, but there hasn't been any serious offers yet.

Nothing to get excited about.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He also pretty much said he's ready to go to the next level... transfer to a big team. No offers yet? Let's step up and be the first :) He would be a welcome addition to our defence.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think he is still potentially one of the best defenders in Europe if he doesn't get destroyed by injuries. The fact that he has a lot of suitors confirms my opinion. It will be hard to get him though. Maybe if he was set as our priority signing we would get him but it remains to be seen if we are keen on central defenders. After this season it may well be too late. And we will need a player like him after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)