The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nah, we have to keep it exclusive. If you are thinking of fancy mugs, than I'm with you. We have to be true to our logo "Juve Quality", Our products need to be exclusive, highest quality pens only :agree:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
While Real Madrid are going bananaz we should sign Robben from them. That guy is amazing and with him and Giovinco on the flanks we would kick ass.

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
The Times and The Indipendent are reporting that Arsenal officials want to sign Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon and centre-back Giorgio Chiellini.

THEY ARE DAYDREAMING

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
The Times and The Indipendent are reporting that Arsenal officials want to sign Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon and centre-back Giorgio Chiellini.

THEY ARE DAYDREAMING
You forgot to mention the best part of the news.....they are planning to offer 20 mill for buffon...thats some sweet stuff they are smoking up there at the emirates stadium :claire:

Mar 30, 2006
You ll end up with 10 ppl on you head, saying that he is to injury prone...
Injury prone but one of the best players in the world when fit. I would welcome his arrival but I dont think we will sign a winger this summer. Robben will probably stay in Madrid and play in a team with Kaka .. which will be sick.

VDV and Wesley are probably on the way out though. I think Madrid can really be good next season:

---------Huntelaar--------
Robben---Kaka----Higuain
-----Lass-------M. Diarra------

Marcelo--????---Pepe----Ramos

--------------Iker-----------

is Wesley a winger or a CM naturally? If we do not get D'Ago would he work in our 3 man mid? or does he not do alot of defensive work. Based on what I have seen of him I think he could. His salary is prob rediculous though so it might be a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)