The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Valencia will sell David Villa and David Silva :) (To correct the financial situation)...We must Buy this two Players :juve1:
Lavezzi will be enough :mark: OMFG! I really think we'll get him, D'ago and maybe Sagna for Trez+cash. I have a positive feeling. Seems Milan will be weakened and also Inter, if Ibra leaves. But Milan can really buy alot of new players if they sell Kaká for such a shitload of money. Reminds me of a certain Zizou-situation.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Lavezzi will be enough :mark: OMFG! I really think we'll get him, D'ago and maybe Sagna for Trez+cash. I have a positive feeling. Seems Milan will be weakened and also Inter, if Ibra leaves. But Milan can really buy alot of new players if they sell Kaká for such a shitload of money. Reminds me of a certain Zizou-situation.
:disagree:

Yeah we'd jump to that offer, seeing to the fact that we have 5 strikers, virtually no depth in defense, not to mention Wenger has a habit of signing 32 year olds :shifty:

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
And what do you dream of in the night.
WHY ??? IS JUVENTUS A PAUPER TEAM ?

JUVENTUS is a big football club ...We must better in Serie A,Coppa Italia and Champions League(we must play semi final (At least) in Champions League in 2009/2010 season)...WE NEED QUALITY PLAYERS :agree:...We must sell low quality players... Such as Marchionni,Paulsen,Tiago etc...This players IS NOT ENOUGH FOR 'JUVE QUALITY'...

:ultra: JUVENTUS IS A BIG FOOTBALL CLUB AND JUVE NEED QUALITY PLAYERS:ultra:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why the Poulsen hate? He will be important player for us next season, and besides, we can't ask for a better backup to Momo than Poulsen.

Btw, is this "Juve Quality" you are talking about is some kind of new brand?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
A couple of points. First, Tuttosport keeps linking us with D'Agostino. I'm not averse to this move; however, it wouldn't make any sense unless we start trimming the fat in midfield. For one, Tiago would have to go, not to mention Poulsen. I would be happy with Sissoko, Marchisio, Zanetti & D'Agostino going into next season as our holding CMs.

In addition, I haven't heard much speculation about fullbacks which lead me to believe that we are intending on having Criscito try to prove himself on the left. I like that move rather than bringing in mediocre talent like Dossena. However, I would try and bring in a proven right back, preferably who is comfortable going forward(Zuniga/Srna/Maggio).

No more of mediocre signings. Let's just stick with a transfer policy of quality (e.g., Diego) and youth (e.g. Criscito).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why the Poulsen hate? He will be important player for us next season, and besides, we can't ask for a better backup to Momo than Poulsen.

Btw, is this "Juve Quality" you are talking about is some kind of new brand?
You just gave me a great business idea. Let's start printing T-Shirts with "Juve Quality" printed across them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)