The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Aren't Diego and Giovinco both AMCs primarily? Then they should be able to replace each other. Currently, Giovinco has shown that he can play as AML but not SS, and was not used as AMC at all.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@ Pitbull: Why do we have to play 4-4-2? The fact that we acquired Diego clearly indicates that we will not be deploying your preferred 4-4-2 formation! Why splash 25 million pounds on a player, and then play him out of position?

Thus, this renders your argument as meaningless and without solid foundation. Therefore, with the new system that we shall deploy (be it 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1, or 4-3-2-1) We need to focus on other areas, as there is no need for a left winger.

Case Closed!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
@ Pitbull: Why do we have to play 4-4-2? The fact that we acquired Diego clearly indicates that we will not be deploying your preferred 4-4-2 formation! Why splash 25 million pounds on a player, and then play him out of position?

Thus, this renders your argument as meaningless and without solid foundation. Therefore, with the new system that we shall deploy (be it 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1, or 4-3-2-1) We need to focus on other areas, as there is no need for a left winger.

Case Closed!
I never said i prefer 442 of any other formation, i prefer versality. Watch Chelsea for example, they usually don't play the straight 442, but they still have wingers like Malouda and Joe Cole and they use them well. Unless we are going to sell about 4-5 players this summer, we are well covered apart from RB and whole left side.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hamsik would be huge. Zebina played well, it would be nice if he could keep that form. Too bad it took him til the LAST game of the season :(

Hopefully genoa don't try to screw us in criscito.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
He's a good young player but needs to be developed a lot still. My personal first choice for a midfielder would have to be Inler. Dunno why were going for D'Agostino when the better player(Inler) is on the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)