The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not good enough.

Inconsistent player and is a bit too lightweight for a big league like the Italian. He's a skillful player with a wicked shot on him though, he wouldn't be bad as a backup, but i actually don't think he is an upgrade over Marchionni.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not good enough.

Inconsistent player and is a bit too lightweight for a big league like the Italian. He's a skillful player with a wicked shot on him though, he wouldn't be bad as a backup, but i actually don't think he is an upgrade over Marchionni.
:dazed:

Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;2012701 said:
Mathieu Valbuena

What do the the Ligue 1 experts(aka Fred) say about him?
I asked this him this before.

Hot and cold, he had a slow start to the season but he's been doing well ever since the return from Winter break. Last season was his season though, i dont think he'll be able to emulate that form again.
That simply means he sucks. I mean failing to be an upgrade to Marchionni of all players, that surely means you have no idea about the game.

Valbuena isn't THAT bad at all...skillful player with quick feet, but he isn't a wide man
I agree, Valbuena definatly has a better end product than Marchionni. More shots on target, and more accurate crosses.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lavezzi and Hamsik this way please. Lets start building for the future :wee:

We get a RB and those two and I will be a happy man.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What about our links with Zirkov? Love this player. I know he is not a normal FB and more of a midfielder, but if he can play WB then i think we could convert him to FB and he would be good there to. He looks to me as a versatile player and could easily adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)