The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,201
    Well they said that the money used to purchase Diego was left over from last season transfer budget
    I doubt we have that much to spend. That's SKY's number so who knows what is is really. If we could spend 40m more + sells that would be close to 65-70m €. We could built a SUPERB squad but I doubt that's our budget.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PatrickG

May 21, 2009
    This is my first post so hi everyone :smile:

Cazorla would be a quality addition to our team.

Does anyone know how his recovery from his ankle injury is going though? Is he expected to be fit for the Confederations Cup?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    In a post Camo and DP era, that would make:

Marchisio Sissoko
    Cazorla Diego Giovinco

Which obviously looks rather good.
    It will become great attacking formation
    But for now defender RB is priority, and if Conte comes to Juve
    There is still possibility that we can sign Guberti, because they already worked together in Bari

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    So then give them Palladino then...throw in Zebina and give them some $$ and let Hamsik enjoy a great team...next Lavezzi.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    plus cazorla would be possible only if villareal dont make the champions league..they could still finish fourth and then decide to keep him
    They virtually missed out on CL, no way atletico will botch it up, they been unreal with Forlan lately.

Didnt consider Cazorla, but Villareal missing CL was something I didnt mind because it would improve the chance of us getting their coach Pellegrini (though Real bound now it seems), and also, Giuseppe Rossi. Not that we seem to be interested in either, but would improve the odds.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    Is there any news about us targeting RB? I think we won't get RB because we already have lot of players there: Zebina, Grygera, Mellberg, Sali... although we need an upgrade there

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)