The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I didn't say that. He's good. Of course he sucks at defending, he's Brazilian. :D

I prefer having my fullback a bit taller who can help out on corners and crosses coming from the other side. Zuniga would be beat a lot by bigger players too.
Zuniga is Colombian I was talking about him :p.. maby you ment the other guy.

For me whoever we get is an upgrade to Grygera :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,143
    Andre Santos, RB or LB? I am guessing LB becuase he was called up for the NT? Because RB is rather stacked.

But we need RB, and I would like Motta the most, yes, over Licht.
    LB

Motta just like me sometimes as brain farts when defending but anyone of those 2 will do. :coffee:

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    You're right Godfella. I had a brain fart. :D
    Could happen to the best:beer:.

The next important step is to get Criscito back.. Genoa want him to.. could be problems..

I really thinks Criscito is ready to come back now.. we could play him as a leftback and he could cover as a CB if we need it. Hope Secco and Blanc can make it happen:xfinger:

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Mark

The leader of Milans youth academy has been fired

Maby it´s have something to do with the Beretti game when they played 12 primavera players against us In the final

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Apparently André Santos can't cross :shifty:
    I have NO idea how this guy is a defender, man Brazilians are fvcking nuts, defenders that are way better offensively then most typical wingers elsewhere.

Just look at this:

This guy can PLAY to say the least. But how the heck is he a defender?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,151
    Mark

The leader of Milans youth academy has been fired

Maby it´s have something to do with the Beretti game when they played 12 primavera players against us In the final
    Yeah I want to hear more on that Mark :lol: :lol:

I made a call to the right people and BLOOM!!!

:p

From now I think I will release official statements on everything and everyone. :D

May 22, 2007
    I have NO idea how this guy is a defender, man Brazilians are fvcking nuts, defenders that are way better offensively then most typical wingers elsewhere.

Just look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6s2dZcoim0

This guy can PLAY to say the least. But how the heck is he a defender?
    Looks like he would work on the left wing very well, I wouldn't be sure of him at left back seeing him attack like that.

Well, he would definitely fit into a 4-3-1-2
    In midfield? :confused2

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    André Santos is going to be another Mancini ( but better maby) Mancini was a RB from start.. but then Roma moved him from a RB to a more offensive position.

André Santos will move from LB to LM when/if he come to play in a Europen leauge

Juventine

Little Witch
    Jul 11, 2008
    Some Guru mentioned Andrea Esposito from Lecce (born in 1986).
    He'd probably be a better option than Bellusci. According to Corriero dello Sports, he will be called up by Lippi this Thursday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)