The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just wondering what do you think of those guys
They have good stats just wondering how good are they by their overall play and not just stats the list will go like this name position apps goals assists and you suppose to tell me how good they really are:
--------------------------------apps G Assists-------------------
1) Yoann Gourcuff 36 12 11
2) Michel Fernandes Bastos 36 14 11
3) André-Pierre Gignac 37 24 4
4) Zvjezdan Misimovic 33 6 18
5) Mario Gomez 32 24 6
6) Edin Dzeko 32 26 6
7) Grafite 25 28 5
8) Mata 37 11 13
9) Giuseppe Rossi 29 12 7
10) Sergio Leonel Aguero 36 16 9
11) Gonzalo Higuaín 32 20 9
12) David Villa 32 26 6
13) Diego Forlan 32 31 10
14) Gaetano D'Agostino 35 11 7
15) Michele Fini 34 3 13
16) Antonio Cassano 34 12 10

by the way DP 30 13 9

so what do you think?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good things that have happened so far:

1- Ranieri's departure
2- Buffon is confirmed for next season
3- Cannavaro's arrival for free
4- Diego's acquisition

We need to look at our flanks. On the right we have Grygera at the back and Camo as a wing. While on the Left we have Molinaro/DC at the back and ??? as a wing.

I think we need a proper left back that is well defensively with decent forwards runs. This way you can play Giovinco on the left. OR we can play 4-3-1-2 With Sissoko, Marchisio and Diego forming the 3 while pushing Camoranesi in the 1 position. Or we can swap diego and camo's positions.

Our current CBs are OK (although I would prefer reinforcements as well):
Legro
Chiellini
Cannavaro
Melberg

Lahm or Grosso would be great as LB in our team.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Good things that have happened so far:

1- Ranieri's departure
2- Buffon is confirmed for next season
3- Cannavaro's arrival for free
4- Diego's acquisition

We need to look at our flanks. On the right we have Grygera at the back and Camo as a wing. While on the Left we have Molinaro/DC at the back and ??? as a wing.

I think we need a proper left back that is well defensively with decent forwards runs. This way you can play Giovinco on the left. OR we can play 4-3-1-2 With Sissoko, Marchisio and Diego forming the 3 while pushing Camoranesi in the 1 position. Or we can swap diego and camo's positions.

Our current CBs are OK (although I would prefer reinforcements as well):
Legro
Chiellini
Cannavaro
Melberg

Lahm or Grosso would be great as LB in our team.
Nice post.. totally agree... We HAVE to focus on our defence now.. especially LB. Zebina is okay on RB with Grygera as backup.. Molinaro and DeC on LB are just bad. Grosso, Lahm or Yuri would be so nice as LB..

Apr 17, 2009
I don't think Diego would be able to play at his best if he had to play as deep as your saying. If he had to play alongside Sissoko and Marchisio with Camo pushing up behind the strikers he would not be happy. He'd probably play like crap just because he'd be so disillusioned about the fact that we'd have a past it winger trying to play his position.

So I'd have to disagree. Diego and Camo aren't really interchangeable. Camo is past it and he should be getting phased out.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
it does not have to happen but it could happen.
i think we r really after the quag and that means that either trez or iq is leaving
if iq leaves and quag comes, it is ok (even if it is useless this time), if treza leaves and quag comes, this will make our attack worse...

why have we to spend money in the only part of our team that is ok??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)