The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don`t know where to ask this but where can I find a site that show who gave the most assists this season in Italy England and Spain
(at least top 5 of each league)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sign Owen, say he will play every game, start him every game, but then substitute him after one minute. If he complains, say don't worry, Mikey, you'll play the full match next time.

Then after about a half a season, take a baseball bat to his knee.
:lol2:

I was in a Scottish bar in Tenerife when Owen fucked his knee in the last World Cup.

The whole place just fell about laughing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rosina? Give me a break. Unless we get Diego? Rosina is mediocre at best, and highly inconsistent. Rosina will never be a world class player, so please don't go touting him to be so, or even suggesting that he'd be an adequate replacement for Diego.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Christina is a good girl but she'd turn us into a midtable team rather quickly with her buys (Rosina, Pisano, Cigarini, etc...) :p

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Rosina? Give me a break. Unless we get Diego? Rosina is mediocre at best, and highly inconsistent. Rosina will never be a world class player, so please don't go touting him to be so, or even suggesting that he'd be an adequate replacement for Diego.
Relax, I wasn't totally being serious, I just like him as a player.
Christina is a good girl but she'd turn us into a midtable team rather quickly with her buys (Rosina, Pisano, Cigarini, etc...) :p
Yeah, she's a much better physio. :D
:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Please dont play with me, you are allowed to yank are chains about any players, but not Rossi, I have come to terms with that we arent too likely to sign (not because others will, but we arent interested prolly), so dont give me hope.

Him and Giovinco reunited would be too good to be true, any of you that hasnt seen azzurrini game with them two, you missed out on of the most magical duos in footie today.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Rossi is million time better than Quag and probably few millions cheaper.
I agree with you that he is way better than Quag, but he is also more expensive. Don't forget that Villarreal paid around €10 million to Man U and will sell him for around €20 million or so. Quag will most likely be sold for around €13-16 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)