The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
:tup: the more young CBs, the merrier
Only TMW is reporting it, but I hope it's true.

He's Italian and younger. Therefore we should sign him. :p
Our future defense with all young Italians :p

Motta-Bellusci-Chiellini-Criscito

Seriously, it would be a smart move to get Bellusci and send him on loan. Canna will get a starting spot next to Chiello with Mellberg and Legro back-up. A young CB would not get any playing time.

Now get Srna/Motta/Lichtsteiner for RB!

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
He is a CB on the right who can also play RB, which is good for us becuase we have too many lefties in the team. Born in 1989.

I only watched one match of him in which he and Ariaudo were both in the Italian pre-U21 team. They played against Austria U-23. Ariaudo and Ranocchia were the better ones in that match. Bellusci was not good but one can't judge by only one match anyway. After that match Ariaudo was promoted to the U-21 team while Bellusci is still on the U-20 team.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Only TMW is reporting it, but I hope it's true.

Our future defense with all young Italians :p

Motta-Bellusci-Chiellini-Criscito

Seriously, it would be a smart move to get Bellusci and send him on loan. Canna will get a starting spot next to Chiello with Mellberg and Legro back-up. A young CB would not get any playing time.

Now get Srna/Motta/Lichtsteiner for RB!
Any one of those three players would be a huge improvement than the currents ones we have. I have seen Motta and Lichtsteiner a couple of times and I like both of them, on the other hand i have only seen Srna once (UEFA CUP) but I will trust the opinion of everyone else.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell: Buffon, Tiago, Poulsen, Trez, IQ, Marchionni, Zebina :snoop:

Buy: Diego, Benzema, Srna, Asamoah, Marchetti

Sign for free: Guberti, Cannavaro

Bring back: Criscito, Paolucci (spelling)

Promote: Daud, Iago and Ekdal

Surprise: Salvio from Lanus

Coach: Viva Ciro!

If there was some way I could figure that out without Buffon in the equation trust me I would, please spare me the drama:D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Sell: Buffon, Tiago, Poulsen, Trez, IQ, Marchionni, Zebina :snoop:

Buy: Diego, Benzema, Srna, Asamoah, Marchetti

Sign for free: Guberti, Cannavaro

Bring back: Criscito, Paolucci (spelling)

Promote: Daud, Iago and Ekdal

Surprise: Salvio from Lanus

Coach: Viva Ciro!

If there was some way I could figure that out without Buffon in the equation trust me I would, please spare me the drama:D

So, you'd weaken our squad? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sign Owen, say he will play every game, start him every game, but then substitute him after one minute. If he complains, say don't worry, Mikey, you'll play the full match next time.

Then after about a half a season, take a baseball bat to his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)