The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Srna would be a huge downgrade from Camoranesi. He's a hard worker and good enough player which would offer some versatility, but definetly not as a Camo replacement. As a RB, that would be sweet.
But Srna is a fullback. That's the way I see him anyway. And he's a very good fullback.

Alen, what's the right way to pronounce Srna?

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Dmytro Chyhrynskiy

I had to wiki his name :D. The big CB of Shakthar looked very impressive last night in the final. I have never seen him before, but he played a great game. He's only 22, but he looked very strong, good in the air and his passing ability is very good for a CB. I only saw this one game though :p
WOW, he's 22?
I thought he was in his late 30s

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Close, it's Čigrinskij (Chigrinskiy).

I didn't watch the match. What was funny about Gladkiy?
Dmytro Chyhrynskiy
He's a pretty solid player from the Donestk matches I've seen. I think we'd be smart to try to get him for a good price, but that won't be possible. Shakhtar doesn't like selling players and he's probably their best Ukrainian talent.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Inter is going wild with their transfers...

Milito,Motta done deals Arnaturovic also done deal now.. he seems to be a Zlatan copy.. playing in Twente.

Javier Pastore some argentinan talent says also to be very near a transfer to Inter.
Angeleri rightback from Argentina are also very near.. Inter own 50% and Genoa the other if the rumours are true.

Sick start of the mercato for Inter
Is Arnatouvic that good, actually there is always players 'the next Ibra' or 'the next Zidane' and other.. but really is that Arnatouvic that great?
Is Angeleri bought by Lazio?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

But Srna is a fullback. That's the way I see him anyway. And he's a very good fullback.

Alen, what's the right way to pronounce Srna?
He plays RM for Croatia, he plays RB for Shaktar. To be completely specific his most natural position would be an attacking fullback on the right in a 5-3-2 formation, ala Cafu in Capello's Roma. But given a choice between RM and RB, he's more suited for midfield, but like I said he's versatile so either can go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I liked Srna, he was up and down the right flank all game. The guy has some amazing crossing. I would really like to make an effort to get him for RB.

Looks like Lavezzi was a tease. Not gonna happen afterall:(

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Is Arnatouvic that good, actually there is always players 'the next Ibra' or 'the next Zidane' and other.. but really is that Arnatouvic that great?
Is Angeleri bought by Lazio?
Arnaturovic seems very promising.. strong,technicall gifted, and pretty fast also.. and have a ego like Zlatan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)