The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1983138 said:
Nuri Sahin wouldn't be too shabby.He's having a great season and just scored,beautifuuuul freekick.
Where is he playing? Eredivise or Bundesliga? The last time I saw he was playing for Feyernoord because the former Dortmund coach was there, but now he's back in Dortmund?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Where is he playing? Eredivise or Bundesliga? The last time I saw he was playing for Feyernoord because the former Dortmund coach was there, but now he's back in Dortmund?
Yeah he's back in Dortmund after spending one year on loan at Feyenoord,where he had a decent year as well.He's the shit and he's still only 20.He is kind of a deep lying playmaker at Dortmund,his passes are incredible,good shot,good technique,can defend etc. His only downside is that he's not the fastest.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1983185 said:
Yeah he's back in Dortmund after spending one year on loan at Feyenoord,where he had a decent year as well.He's the shit and he's still only 20.He is kind of a deep lying playmaker at Dortmund,his passes are incredible,good shot,good technique,can defend etc. His only downside is that he's not the fastest.
If he can do the other things you say then it wont matter
DMF anchormen are a dying breed snap him up

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,615
    I'm watching Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg and apart from the Khedira, Grafite, Gomez, Dzeko's...I'm watching that RB Christian Träsch who ain't that bad. Nice runs, great cross and good passes, very direct. 1st time I see him play so I don't know if he's constant. He was born in 1987.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I'm watching Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg and apart from the Khedira, Grafite, Gomez, Dzeko's...I'm watching that RB Christian Träsch who ain't that bad. Nice runs, great cross and good passes, very direct. 1st time I see him play so I don't know if he's constant. He was born in 1987.
    Christian is Trash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)