The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,583
    Because if they decide to buy half of him, we have the rights to counter that offer.

I think one of Tiago/Poulsen will leave and I don't trust Zanetti's form. In Spalletti's system for example the mids are very important and we can't lose a couple to injuries.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Because if they decide to buy half of him, we have the rights to counter that offer.

I think one of Tiago/Poulsen will leave and I don't trust Zanetti's form. In Spalletti's system for example the mids are very important and we can't lose a couple to injuries.
    So they only have the option to buy half of him? Cool then.

Spalletti? :sob: That would take all the joy away from the Diego signing.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,585
    only half and we can counter it so he can come back without Juve paying a dime. It was about the same deal we had with Empoli for Giovinco.

Don't worry about Spalletti. He'll play Camo-Diego-Giovinco/DP and Amauri/Iaquinta in front and the players will make magic. :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    only half and we can counter it so he can come back without Juve paying a dime. It was about the same deal we had with Empoli for Giovinco.

Don't worry about Spalletti. He'll play Camo-Diego-Giovinco/DP and Amauri/Iaquinta in front and the players will make magic. :D
    ... including losing 2-3 to Reggina and getting the seasonal thrashing by margins of 4 goals plus:cry:

So is he really looking the likely choice now?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,588
    yeah but in past history with Juve, things can change. If Gasperini stays at Genoa then I believe he's our guy. Conte and Ferarra are too connected to some players, let them take some more experience and then they could coach Juve one day if they're good enough.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I've followed the first few games of U-17 European championships, there are some pretty talented youngsters. Gokhan Tore seems like the Giovinco of Turkey (#10), fast legs and nice dribbling skills, Spain's number 2 Albert Dalmau is playing right-back, against Italy covered a lot of ground, put in some nice crosses and did his work in defence, Germany's number 7 Christopher Buchtmann is another good crosser, nice feet for passing. In the first game against Spain Italy defended alot, maybe in some of the next games someone will shine.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    are there any Juve players playing in the Italy team?
    Alberto Libertazzi is kinda the leader of the U17 team (youngest player in our Primavera), but against Spain he was taken off at the final third and that proved to be huge mistake, as his replacement Finocchio was utter crap and Azurri's attack dissapeared the moment Alberto went off, dissapointing decision by the coach. It's hard to say wether he is something special though, as he is bigger then most of his opponents, it's his last year at U17. Don't know about the other kids.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,595
    De Federico's agent: "We have interest from clubs in Spain and Italy. No concrete offers yet. You'd need to put 6m € on the table to get him out of Huracan."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)