The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve, Secco: "Kjaer? Solo voci" Il direttore sportivo della Juventus, Alessio Secco, ha "glissato" sulle voci di mercato riguardanti un presunto interessamento dei bianconeri per Simon Kjaer. "Se la Juventus vuole Kjaer? Noi non possiamo rivelare le strategie di mercato - ha ammesso il dirigente juventino - Non posso commentare queste voci perchè sono esclusivamente dei rumors. Parlare di mercato, tra l?altro, mi sembra ancora troppo presto".

Someone please translate, I want to know what it is saying.

http://sport.virgilio.it/calcio/calciomercato/calciomercato-in-diretta.html

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
"If we want Kjaer? I can't reveal our transfer strategies and I can't talk about things that are just rumours. In any case it's too early to talk about it".[/I]

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
I so want Secco gone. He's simply been a terrible "transfer boss". If he screws up the next transfer window I hope all bianconero faithfuls will be on the barricades demanding his head.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Cannavaro, Criscito, Diego

2 questions to the Mercato gurus out there:

1.) Any news on Cassano? Is it possible, that Cassano will just replace someone of our 4 strikers?

2.) What about the RBs and RMs we have been linked with? Any news on Zuniga, Sagna and most of all Eboue?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,733
    It's freaking hilarious, he says this after revealing all of our targets. :rolleyes:
    :agree:

Cannavaro, Criscito, Diego

2 questions to the Mercato gurus out there:

1.) Any news on Cassano? Is it possible, that Cassano will just replace someone of our 4 strikers?

2.) What about the RBs and RMs we have been linked with? Any news on Zuniga, Sagna and most of all Eboue?
    1. rumors have cooled down. It's possible another forward could replace Trez if he's leaving. Hottest names lately are Quagliarella and Dembélé.

2. Zuniga is the most probable of these names since we have a strong link with Siena. Rafinha is another name mentioned. I like Lichtsteiner of Lazio but he's not been linked to us yet. Sagna would be the ideal transfer but would cost a lot. I'd do it anyway. Eboué could/did re-sign with Arsenal.

No names for the RM yet. I guess they wanna keep Camo, Marchionni and Brazzo. Maxi of Atletico-Madrid would be the ideal replacement for Camo for when he leaves. Other names less explosive are Galletti, Hazard(very promising prospect)...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Thanks Mark. Perfect info as usuall.

I was thinking, that with someone like Rafinha, we could do something like this:

In the starting formation, Rafinha and Camo would build our starting tandem on the right side.
    If Camo is injured (and he is very often) Rafinha could take the spot in right midfield, and Grygera could fill in. Rafinha is a player, Ranieri would love on the right wing in midfield. He has a great passing game, a very high working rate and he is good defensively. Rafinha would be perfect, if Eboue is not available.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,736
    Does any of these Brazilians have a EU passport also? If not then we can only buy one of Diego/Rafinha right?

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    :agree:

1. rumors have cooled down. It's possible another forward could replace Trez if he's leaving. Hottest names lately are Quagliarella and Dembélé.

2. Zuniga is the most probable of these names since we have a strong link with Siena. Rafinha is another name mentioned. I like Lichtsteiner of Lazio but he's not been linked to us yet. Sagna would be the ideal transfer but would cost a lot. I'd do it anyway. Eboué could/did re-sign with Arsenal.

No names for the RM yet. I guess they wanna keep Camo, Marchionni and Brazzo. Maxi of Atletico-Madrid would be the ideal replacement for Camo for when he leaves. Other names less explosive are Galletti, Hazard(very promising prospect)...
    Galletti,Torosidis,Dudu...jesus we want half Olympiakos...:melayyanandmessi:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)